Chapter 28: What?

Chapter 28: What?

Today was okay. Harry and I are starting to recover from our falling out. We're fixing it one step at a time. And right now we were out watching a movie. It was The Fault In Our Stars.

Harry begged me to see it with him. Even though I've seen it before. We held hands all the way through the movie. Our popcorn was empty half-way by the end. We watched it silently. When the credits begin rolling on the screen Harry screams. "No! No it can't end like this!" He sobs afterwards.

Our hands were still latched, but I stand. I snicker as I hand him tissues. Everyone was leaving the theaters except for us. "Come on Harry, let's go." He refuses. "This isn't the ending."

I face palm. "I've seen the movie before." I assure him. he looks up at me. For the first time it's the opposite. He then stands. "Can we just wait until it's over all the way?" He asks. I roll my eyes. "Ok."

We both sit down. As I wait for Harry, my eyes close. He made me giggle. Everyone was probably gone by now. He then screams my name.

"What, Harry?" I shout back. "That was the end." He tells me. "No." I say sarcastically. he rolls his eyes.

I nod and stand again. "Let's leave." He says in a sad voice. "I love that movie." We walk out of the theatre. "Me too." I say. 

Symantha's Point Of View:

There was a knock at the door. "Ashlyn, stay right there." I order her. The door was opened by the person of the outside. It was only Liam. "How are my wonderful girls doing?" He asks. Ashlyn runs in and hugs him yelling. "Daddy!"

I smile weakly. "It's nice to see you stopped in." I say. "I'm not just stopping in." I object. "You always say that, Liam." he knew it too. He stands to meet my eyes.

"Symantha, I know this isn't normal, but this is perfect for me," I was way confused. "Wait, what?" He continues. "I want you to be my wife." I gasp as he pulls out a ring. Tears escaping my eyes. "Yes, yes, yes!" I chant as we hug and kiss. "Ew!" Ashlyn yells.

---

I admire my huge ring. It was perfect. Every time I look at it, I fall in love with him even more. Liam was watching Bubble Guppies with Ashlyn.

I watched them from the kitchen, where I was cutting a piece of Pizza Hut pizza for her. Harry and Chloe walk through the door. "Hey, pizza's in here." I shout as I bring Ashlyn's one-third of a piece out to her. "Yay!" She yells.

"How was the movie?" I ask them. Harry grins. "Sad." Chloe and I saw it together when it first came out. she grins as well. "Did you cry?" I ask him. "Yeah." I thought so.

They both get a slice of the warm pepperoni pizza. "So Chris moved out, and Dean has the house to himself." I tell Chloe. "I guess that's a good thing." She says.

"It could work out." She nods. Harry sits down with Ashlyn. He makes a good Uncle. Even though he'd be her cousin because of Chloe, I say he's her uncle.

She smiles at him. "Hey, Ashlyn." She puts her hand out for a high-five. He gives her the high-five and speaks to me. "You know, I think it's sweet that you guys aren't hiding anything from anybody." Chloe nods.

"Yeah I wish we were like that." He agrees with a, "Me too." It was sad that their illegal relationship keeps them from going public. "Who's hiding?" Asks Ashlyn. "Nobody, baby." I tell her.

"If Harry says so, I can break the Clairey lie?" Chloe says questionably. Harry then says, "Whatever you want, babe." Ashlyn spoke again. "Lying is bad."

"That's right." I say. She claps her hands. "Yay!" I bring up the subject. "Speaking of secrets," This was the time. I look at Liam, and he looks at me. "Liam proposed."

Chloe smiles. "Congratulations." She says. "Thanks." I say. Ashlyn was still eating, as Harry started to watch Bubble Guppies. "What is this show about?" He thinks aloud. "You tell me, and we'll both know." I say.