Chapter 36: Dead

Chapter 36: Dead

Harry is a cupcake. That was random, but it was a fact. I was watching an interview.

I: How are all of the boyfriend- girlfriend relationships going?

Louis: I would say it's good, but I don't have a girlfriend.

Zayn: Perrie and I are planning our wedding already.

It got all quiet, and Liam motions for Harry to talk.

Harry: Chloe and I are perfect. She has these amazing and crazy ideas for dates. I just love her so much.

Liam: Symantha and Ashlyn are probably at home sleeping right now, but I miss them more than ever.

I text Harry. 'I love you too' His phone beeped a minute later. I watch him and the other boys look down at his phone. Harry looked up with cheeky smile on his face. He blushed and announced.

Harry: She said she loves me too.

He was so adorable.

I: We'd love to have Chloe on the show next time we get to have you guys on the show.

Harry nodded.

I: Is there any good news, bad news that you guys want to share?

Harry: Chloe was offered a modeling career.

Louis: My mum's wedding

Zayn: Sleep

They all chuckle a little.

I: How was the wedding, Liam?"

Liam: It was great.

Harry: It was. I enjoyed it.

Louis: Weren't you and Chloe fighting though?

Harry: Because of you, Lou.

Louis: Oh yeah, I'm sorry.

Niall: Ed Sheeran was even there.

I: Okay thank you for your time, but we have to go to commercial.

It started with an Arby's commercial. I though about what all they said and how many time my name was even mentioned. I was pretty famous.

It was now 5:30 in Eastern Standard time, and I was ready for a long, horrific day of school. On my third cup of coffee, I felt alive and enthusiastic. That's how Harry makes me feel.

I make sure and brush my teeth again after drinking it. I like to get up early and just relax while waiting for time to go. Sometimes I go for a morning jog. Usually to the kitchen or all the way around the house.

That just shows how lazy I am. I love gym though, but not everything can make sense. Speaking of gym, I have a soccer game Thursday. Harry is supposed to come. My thoughts run wild, as I sit down and listen to Pandora.

Pandora is awesome. The word kinda reminds me of 'Panda.' Pandas are adorable. I want a panda. Would Harry get me one? Oh screw the Panda. I just decide to try to be as quiet as I can. Listening to the things around me.

Just great. It's too quiet. I stomp outside with my phone and my bag. I guess I was just gonna wait for the bus today. My phone vibrated. I read the text.

'What are you doing now??' Harry.

'Waiting for the bus.' I text back.

'I wish you didn't have to go to school.'

'Same.'

The big, yellow bus pulled me back to reality. I climbed into the bulky thing and find a vacant seat. The bus ride was shorter than usual. Maybe because I'm used to walking.

Once I get off at my school, I notice Larry sitting on the stairs. He saw me too. His smile made me do the same. "Hey." I say just trying to make conversation.

"How's it going?" He asks standing up. "Great, I guess." He raised his eyebrows. You guess?" I shrug. "This town is so dead."

"What do you mean?" He asks, as we walk through the halls. "It's just so..... Quiet." He nodded. "Only unless it's on the news for robberies or some dumb shit like that." I agree all the way. "True."