the bully confessed nelson

Dear diary
I made a huge mistake this year. I decided to go to a public school but now i have to deal with nelson Neumann my bully. I liked him before he started being a fucking bitch but I still like him and I hate myself for it because he hates me, but I don't cry when he does I simply shrug it off but it's getting to the point where  I do cry but I keep strong and don't act like a baby but I do wish nelson would like me back I pray to God that he does but that's all for today.

Y/n's pov

Frankie do dreams come true I ask leaning against my locker. It depends on what you wish for she said putting her stuff in her locker.would it come true if it was about my crush I ask. Now thats not up to God it's up to prodigy she said. Frankie don't say that I say. What it's true it's not always up to God she said. No the word prodigy can you change his nickname I say looking around. Yea it's gonna be sped she said jokingly. I smiled but it quickly dropped when I smelled something. You ok she asked. I smell him I say. The fact you can smell him is stupid she said I can't even smell Niles she said. You like a 12 year old Frankie I said. No I didn't mean it like that she said. Then what did you- then a hand slammed close to my face. Nelson just fuck off already Frankie said. Shut up Frankie he said. I didn't finish my homework I said. Why's that nelson asked. Uhm-i was busy? I said. Busy writing in this one of his friends said holding my diary. How did you get that it's at my house I said. Say thanks to your twin nelson said. I look at Kaydence and he's looking at the ground. I need to talk to you nelson said. Nelson last time you said that you locked her in a closet Frankie said. Can you shut up Frankie my brother said. Don't talk to her like that I said. How about Yall go kiss each other and I talk to y/n nelson said. Nelson we aren't gay his friend said. Nelson drags me to an empty classroom and shuts the door but he leans on it. Ok you better not be doing what I think you're gonna do I say backing up. Calm down I'm not I just need to talk he said. About? I ask. Listen Kaydence opened your diary and it was a page you wrote last night he said. Let me guess you're gonna make fun of me  I said. No just listen, ok so you like me correct? he said. Yes I say. Ok well I kinda like you too he said. I look at him in confusion. Yea you heard me he said. I know that I'm not stupid I said. Yea ok well you kinda are he said. No I'm not I'm passing algebra I said. I take that as an offensive threat he said. Are you failing English too I ask. What no just listen to me he said. Ok I said. So since I like you and you like me I think we should go to the movies he said. Are you asking me out I ask. No I was telling you we should he said. Yea I'll go on a date with you I said. Good now don't act all clingy and shit he said.  Not that person I said. Ok good now stay here until the bell rings and use your make up thingy to act. Like you have a bruise he said. Uhm ok I say. He walks out and I was gonna write in my diary but I can't because Kaydence is stupid. But today was a good day kinda but it is true what Frankie said it's not up to God it's up to prodigy and he made his decision...

So that's how you got dad to like you- I'm JSP 💀