wait what-nelson

Previously from the Halloween special:

Dez's pov
Y/n, lani is here aga- oh I said. Yea uh lani you should come back tomorrow I said. Ok I just wanted to tell her Im dumping nelson she said. Damn.....

Now:

Y/n's pov
I woke up on the floor and saw candy wrappers all over the floor and saw Niles still on my shoulder and jax and nelson were gone so I moved Niles head and gently put it on a pillow and headed downstairs until I heard something from the guest bedroom probably where Jax went too so I opened the door. Hey Jax where did nelson go I asked. He went to the store for some reason he said. Ok I'm so tired I said falling on the bed. I swear my mom came in my room I said getting up. She probably did Jax said. I'ma ask her why I said leaving the room and went downstairs to the kitchen and saw my mom in there. Mama did you come in my room last night I asked. Yea lani came over saying that she was dumping nelson she said. Wait what I said. Yea she was so straight forward she really said "I just wanted to tell her I'm dumping nelson" and I was like damn my mom said. On Halloween that's crazy I said. Yea alot of stuff happens on Holidays Hun some good some bad my mom said. Oh I said. She what we heard a voice say. Me and my mom turned our heads and saw Nelson standing there. Oh uh Nelson I just found out too I said. Dez he said. Lani came over last night and said she wanted to dump you but y'all were sleeping my mom said. Uh I think I'ma leave drop Niles off when he wakes up nelson said walking out the house. What's wrong with him Niles asked. Uh you'll find out later but get your stuff I'm dropping you off at home my mom said. Ok Niles said. I went upstairs and saw Jax and sat next to him. I heard what happened he said. Yea I said. Bye guys Niles said. Bye Niles I said. Bye Jax said. Poor thing he deserves better I said. Yea I think she only dated him to be popular he said. Yea but that all changes tomorrow I said. Of course y/n the evil child of deseray has to do something he said. Yea and it happens tomorrow I said walking out his room while smiling.

A mini series I see 😉 anyways should I make a a series about this 🤔