The babysitter-niles

(This a sibling chapter)

Cassie's pov

"Y/n you and Niles are getting a babysitter behave" I said. "Mother I can't where is Noah and Nelson?" Y/n asked. "They are doing stuff" I said. "Me and Niles are gonna die" she said.

"Yea because what if the babysitter wants to kill us" Niles said. "No ones gonna try and kill you dummy" y/n said. "Alright y'all chill" I said. "No  not listening to you" y/n pouted.

"You are really pouty for a 12 year old" I said. "What about me?" Niles asked. "You're are really a good basketball player" I said. "Not fair" y/n said stomping away.

"Go get her the babysitter is almost here" I said. I heard a knock at the door so I went down stairs but saw Niles trying to pull y/n away from Nelson but Nelson is holding her.

I knew y/n was the boys favorite sibling. I opened the door and saw the babysitter he looked about Nelson's age. "Guys the babysitter is here" I yelled.

"Nelson don't let me go" y/n yelled. "Let her go Nelson" Niles yelled. "No fuck you" Nelson yelled. "Triplets?" The boy asked. "No twins then older brother but he's going with me" I said.

"Oh" he said. "Alright that's enough both of you let her go" Noah yelled. Just then Noah comes running down the stairs while holding y/ns hand being followed by Nelson and Niles.

"No I'm taking her with me" Noah said trying to leave. "No she's staying" I said grabbing her. "Yea because she's going with us" Nelson said holding y/ns arm.

"Now how about both of you shut the fuck up and give me my twin back because she's staying here" Niles said. "Thank you Niles" I said. "Mhm" he said. "Anyways" I said.

"Oh these the twins?" The big asked. "Yea" I said. "Hey guys I'm Paxton" the boy said. "I don't have a name" Niles said. "Stop being an ass but I'm y/n and this is Niles" y/n said.

"Alright well we all have to go except you y/n you stay here" I said. "I am" she said. "Bye y/n" Noah said fake crying. "I'll miss you" Nelson said. "Damn fuck me I guess" Niles said.

"I'll miss you Niles" I said hugging him then hugged y/n. "Bye mom I'll miss you"y/n said. "I'll miss you too" I said walking out the door. Nelson had whispered something to y/n but I forgot.

Y/ns Pov

When my mom walked out the door Nelson came up to me. "Give him hell" he whispered in my ear. "Sure will" I said smiling. He went up to Niles and whispered something.

But Niles rolled his and pushed Nelson away. "Ok bye ugly and fugly" Nelson said. "Who's ugly and who's fugly?" I asked. "Your ugly and he's fugly" he said before leaving.

"Alright little ones what are we doing?" The boy asked. "I'm calling my girlfriend" Niles said. "You aren't calling Zendaya" I said smacking him. "Y'all are somewhat cute" the boy said.

"Fuck you mean I'm somewhat cute?" I asked. "You are somewhat cute I thought y'all were babies because of the way his voice sound" Paxton said. "First we are only 12" I said.

"You look 15" he said. "Thank you" I said. "I thought you were I was gonna ask for the socials" he said. "You can ask for my 15 year old brothers socials" I said.

"Right listen here you little shits y'all go to your rooms and sit there" he said. "Fine" I said. "Wait what?" Niles said. I dragged him upstairs to my room and slammed the door.

I quickly called Nelson and he answered. "He told us to go to our rooms" I said. "What the fuck alright so you got 3 options" he said. "What are these 3 options?" Niles asked.