bitch who the fuck-niles

Y/n's pov
We all have that one creepy teacher in our school right? No just me? Ok well anyways our math teacher Mr staple. (Don't start it was a random name 😭). He is a pedophile I hate him. He likes little girls he hates the boys especially when they are dating one of us. I have a boyfriend named Niles he isnt like the other boys he's calmer sometimes and he doesn't act crazy sometimes. But today I was late to class because I was in the bathroom. Ok but Ari didn't you and Chase breakup I asked. Yea but then his best friend Ethan told me to meet him after school in the bathroom she said twirling her hair. Mhm well girl my manz is in math I gotta go see him I said. Girl you know people are telling me you are cheating on him she said. Girl what why would i I asked. Well I don't know she said. Ok girl I'm 10 minutes late I said. Ok well I'll see you at lunch she said. Bye I said rushing out the bathroom to class but before I could open the door I heard yelling from inside. I opened the door to see mr.staple yelling at Niles. I walked in class and put my stuff down. Be like the girls they are always on time mr.staple said. I looked at everyone who was looking at me. Y'all just saw me walk in right I asked. Everyone nodded their heads so I decided to defend Niles but then Mr.staple said something that made me snap. Like holy moly are you ever gonna be smart for once in your life he yelled. Bitch who the fuck is you talking to like that I said. Oh miss y/n your here mr.staple said. Yea why are you yelling at Niles I asked. He came in after the bell rang he said. Bitch I just walked in here I said. Well don't be late again he said. Oh my Eres estúpido, te gustan las niñas pequeñas, por eso siempre estás enojado con los niño I screamed. (Your stupid  You like little girls That's why always be angry with the boys). The kids who understood Spanish eyes widened. Yea so uh we are going to Ms. Martinez's class because I don't like you I said. Who's we Mr. Staple said. Me and my boyfriend I said. You can't leave or ima call the principal he said. Bitch then do it I said. You can't go to Ms. Martinez's class he said. Fuck you, fuck your class not the students just you, fuck yourself, fuck you because you have zero reason to yell at my boyfriend who walked into class a few seconds after the bell rang but then when I walk in ten minutes late it's just don't be late this time so like we are leaving I said grabbing niles. Miss y/n-shut the fuck up niles said. I let go of niles and went up to a shelf full of books and papers so me being me I ripped them off the shelf and tore pages out of the  books until I was dragged out of the classroom. Y/n chill niles said. No because-calm down he said. Yea I think I know why my sisters are homeschooled I said. Yea but it's ok everything's fine I wasn't even paying attention to him yelling at me he said. He is such a pervert I'm finna go to his house and shoot him I said. No your not calm down hermoso he said. Oh damn that's when I got weak and tripped. You good he asked. Mhm I'm great actually I said. Ok well thank you for defending me I was gonna say something after he finished talking but you jumped in so I couldn't he said. Your welcome wanna homeschool with me I asked. Yea he said.

Hey yall I should be getting ready for school because I have basketball practice but like I don't know if my moms gonna make me go because i was "sick" yesterday but I think she thought I cured because I was on the phone with my friends dying of laughter because we like to be racist to each other and we kept saying stuff like I'm gonna call the boarder patrol and the zoo and I kept saying I was gonna call the border patrol on my best friend and her boyfriend and I told them the zoo won't actually take me but they will take them and I kept sending the wrong photo to the group chat and I was on the phone with my friend we were dying so yea anyways this was requested by my fav as usual because that's my twinn 👇

chloebird1012

This thing really said this comment might be offensive and I was like 💀 how does this affect me tho like bitch wha 🤨 anyways I have more chapters bye love yall. You don't have to say it back it's not like you were anyways 😭