popular boy and the nerd-noah

(This will probably be long type shit🤷‍♀️)

Y/n's pov

Hi I'm y/n and this is my story. Nah I'm just kidding but for real I'm y/n the person everyone calls a nerd because I'm just smarter than everyone but I don't wear glasses.

And I don't have no crusty pimples or wear those goofy clothes I have style and a clear face and my eyes work just fine but I'm not popular everyone just knows my name but yea.

But on the other hand there's Noah Neumann the most popular boy in the school. Why is he you ask? Because of YouTube and his younger brother who my sister is obsessed with.

Do I like Noah? Yes. Does he like me back. Maybe, maybe not but that all changes after this field trip next week hopefully. If it doesn't well I'll just move on to another boy.

"Y/n are you paying attention?" The teacher asked. "Yep" I said. I wasn't paying attention at all. "Well then what is 200 times 10 divided by 2?" She asked and everyone looked at me.

Why are they looking at me? Because I've never answered a question so easy ever in my life. But to everyone's surprise I didn't answer because it was easy as hell so I said I don't know.

"I don't know" I said which made everyone gasp. She then sighed and looked at Noah Neumann who was 5 desks away from me. "Noah what's the answer" she asked. "It's 1000" he said.

"Good job Noah" she said. "Well no duh it's easy that's why she didn't answer" he said looking at me. The teacher then sighed. "Anyways scratch this topic let's talk about field trip" she said.

"No thank you" I said under my breath. "So as you know we have our field trip and we don't have an even amount of boys and girls so I decided to put boys and girls together" she said.

Oh great pregnancy tests in every bathroom trash. "So let me tell y'all" she said. "Tatiana and Alex, Tiffany and Marcus, Ariana and miguel, y/n and noah, Samantha and Jonathan" she said.

"Excuse me what?" Samantha said. "Yes ma'am Samantha" the teacher said. "Why didn't you put me with my boyfriend Noah" she asked. "Uh I'm not your boyfriend" Noah said.

"See that nerd is already brainwashing him" she said. "Excuse me but I don't like your boyfriend" I said. "Not my girlfriend" he said looking at me. "Didn't ask" I said with the same energy.

"Ugh you are so dead y/n" Samantha said. "I'm so scared and crying right now Samantha" I said which made everyone laugh even Noah. She then walked out the room upset.

The bell rang and we all got up. Before I walked out Noah stopped me. "You are not funny" he said. "Aw but you laughed at joke I made" I said. "Shut up" he said. I then pushed passed him.

"Remember that" he said. "I will" I said with the same energy. To be honest I don't like Noah's attitude towards me for no reason. He is an asshole for no reason. But that's ok.

Because the field trip is right around the corner...

Time skip~

Ok today is the day of the field trip to a college. Is it one I wanna go to? No it's not and apparently I need to go for a demonstration. Like go watch a YouTube video of the college.

Then boom get in get out then go on with the rest of your life. As I was on the bus sitting with my bestie Tatiana I felt the presents of Noah neumann. And I wasn't even looking at him.

"Do you need something?" I asked still not looking at him. "Yes I need you to do my math" he said. I then slowly looked at him. "Do I look like a geek who does peoples work?" I asked.