enemies to lovers-noah

Idk if this is gonna be long but don't worry

Y/n's pov

"You can't make me go tati" I said. "Do you wanna hang out with my brother instead?" She asked. "Actually let's go" I said getting in the car. Tati then drove off and we headed off.

Where are we going you ask? To Noah fucking Neumanns house. Why? Because we gotta film a 24 hour challenge in his car or whatever and I was forced to do it with tati.

We pulled up to Noah's house and saw him and Alex outside. Alex is tati's boyfriend so that's another reason it's because they don't want Noah to third wheel which is stupid.

We got out of the car and I just rolled my eyes when tati ran up to Alex like they never saw each other before. And it made me make a face along with Noah. I then cleared my throat.

Because they were about to kiss and I had to stop them. "Oh sorry y/n" tati said. "Oh yea it's totally fine" I said. "Third wheeling?" She asked. She knows damn well I don't like that word.

"No actually" I said. "You don't have a boyfriend" she said. "Ok shut the hell up and get in the car" Noah said. I went to sit in the back but Alex was already there. "You get shotgun" he said.

That's why I don't like him. "Fuck you" I said. "Aw y/n what's wrong with noah?" He asked. "Yea what's wrong with me?" Noah asked. "You're just annoying" I said.

"Womp womp get in" he said. I rolled my eyes and got in the car. "Y/n it's Otay" tati said. "Ew no you're poor" I said. "You mad" she said. "Ok chill" I said. "Uhm can we go?" Noah asked.

"I don't know can we? you're the one driving" I said. "Stop being a bitch" he said. "You stop being a bitch you're the reason why my sister isn't happy anymore" I said.

"Ok they were ten years old she needs to let it go and you need to let it go" he said. "I'll let it go when Kayla is happy again" I said. I know you're wondering what happened so ima tell ya.

Flash back

Y/n's pov

"No noah it's not a good idea you could ruin their relationship" I said. "Hush I got it lil girl" Noah said as we walked behind a corner. I sighed because of his plan.

We hid behind the corner and watched as our 2 siblings sat on the floor on their phones. They were in a relationship I thought it was cute but Noah liked to prank them.

"Ok ima text Kayla" Noah whispered. "Noah this isn't ok" I said. He glared at me before texting her. "Alright I texted her hey bbg" he said. "Out all names you choose bbg?" I asked.

"Yes now wait" he said. "Kayla who the hell texted you hey bbg?" Nelson asked making me look confused. "Huh what do you mean?" Kayla asked making Noah laugh.

Noah texted her phone again but I don't know what he texted. "Kayla are you going to some dudes house after I leave?" Nelson asked. "Noah stop it" I said trying to grab his phone.

He held it above his head because I was shorter than him. I gave up and leaned against the wall. Noah then texted again but then nelson got real mad and looked at Kayla.

"Kayla you're cheating on me?" Nelson asked. "No what are you talking about?" Kayla asked still very confused. "No I'm done we're done" nelson said grabbing his phone and leaving.

"Wait what?" Kayla asked sitting on the floor still confused and looked like she was finna cry. Noah stopped laughing and watched as nelson walked past us looking like he was crying.

"Noah look what you did" I said. "I didn't mean too" he said. Just then Kayla went up to me and hugged me and burst into tears. "Noah I can't believe you right now" I said.