birthday-nelson

Y/n's pov

Niles can you give me the tape I asked. Yea he said. We were currently setting up for Nelson's birthday party. We have jax and Cameron keeping him out of his house.

I bet it's more chaotic then setting up because Niles dropped the cake so we had to pay like 1,000 dollars for them to make a new one as fast as they can then I almost broke my arm.

Yea it's very chaotic and we still have to get ready for his birthday dinner at a Habatchi restaurant and we aren't even half way done with decorating.

Lay-lani where is the balloons Niles asked. What balloons she asked. Lay-lani Maldito idiota I said. Don't call me a fucking dumbass she said. Shit up I said.

Dont worry everyone Deseray to the rescue my mom said giving niles the balloons. Thank the Deseray niles said. I know what can I say she asked. I wonder how jax and Cameron are doing.

Meanwhile with jax and Cameron

Jax's pov

I wanna go home nelson whined. No nelson we still have to go to the Nike store I said. Bro we can go tomorrow but I wanna go home and see my girlfriend he said.

I wanna see my girlfriend too do you see me complaing I asked. No he said. Ok then shut up Cameron said. We continued walking around the mall with shit ton of bags from different stores.

Yall wanna go to the food court I asked. We are about to eat nelson said. Uh let's go to taco bell cameron said. You see that long ass line he asked. So I said. Damn it he said.

I should've decorated......

Y/n's pov

Finally people we are done I said. Finally now get ready Cassie said. We all went to get ready for the birthday dinner.

What you wore:

Omg y/n you are eating Kayla said

Omg y/n you are eating Kayla said. Thank you sis I said. I quickly texted jax to bring nelson over to my house. Ok people take me to my house then mama Neumann you stay at my house I said.

Wait huh niles said. Ok so mama Neumann is gonna take me to my house to wait for nelson then me cassie nelson jax and canmeron are gonna go to the restaurant and then so on I said.

Oh ok he said. We all got in cars and me and mama Neumann went to my house and waited on the boys. When they finally got here they got in the car. Finally nelson said hugging me.

Did they wear you out I asked. Yea- god damn you look pretty he said looking me up and down. Thank you I said. We got to the restaurant and saw everyone.

We sat at our table and waited for them to do their thing. While they did that nelson put his hand closer to my thigh but I moved his hand because like girl chill out.

Time skip bc I'm lazy 🥱

Me and nelson went to my house while everyone was at his getting ready to surprise him for his party. But I changed because girly I'm not finna wear a dress all day

What you wore: ( y/n is so preppy🤭)

Lay-lani texted me saying they were ready so me and nelson walked to his house

Lay-lani texted me saying they were ready so me and nelson walked to his house. So why are we walking to my house nelson asked. Because I said so I said. Whatever he said.

We finally got there because we walked but like why won't anyone give nelson a car and a license. It was dark but when he opend the door everyone jumped out yelling surprise.

Who's idea was this nelson asked who do you think niles asked. Y/n nelson said. Yea niles said. Nelson then hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. Thank you he said. Ofc ml I said.

We all just partied had cake and chilled.

Yall this is so late but I was busy all day