hes not bullying hes flirting-niles

Y/ns pov

Niles go away I whined. Be quiet he said pushing me. I was at my house when the nuemanns came over because they had to be besties since kindergarten. I'm cool with everyone.

Well except for niles he's a bitch he bullies me everytime I see him it makes me mad. Niles stop I said. Fine he said jumping on my bed. Who said you could be in my room I asked.

Yo mama he said. He was being for real my mom said we had to be in my room because everyone down stairs were teens and adults so they have older people convos.

I sighed and grabbed a book off my vanity and started reading it was peaceful until niles started messing with me by breathing in my ear. Get out my face Neumann I said.

I'm not in your face Martinez he said. I closed my book and hit him in the face because I told him to go away. Ow he said moving away from me. Told you to move I said reading again.

You're a bitch he said. Thanks that was the nicest thing you've ever told me I said. Mhm that's the nicest thing you've ever done he said touching his face. You're very welcome I said.

What's that he asked pointing at my shirt. I looked at my shirt and saw nothing. He then lifted my chin. Ha made you look he said. I smacked his hand and left my room.

I walked downstairs and saw everyone playing Uno. What are you doing down here my mom asked. What are y'all doing getting drunk and playing Uno I snapped back.

Uh why so rude my dad asked. Why so bitchy I asked. Aye lil girl watch yo tone he said. I just walked into the kitchen and grabbed a snack because niles made me mad.

I thought it was my sister but it was niles who walked in the kitchen. What do you want I asked. Why did you hit me he asked. Well don't touch me I said. I rizzed you up he said.

I rolled my eyes and kept eating until niles took it. Bet you can't reach it shorty he said. I actually tried to get it because I'm only 5'1 and he's 5'2. Yo did I shrink or did you get taller I asked.

I'm the same height I've been since I met you he said. I rolled my eyes and walked into the living room. Y/n come outside with me my mom said. Ok I said. We walked outside and talked.

So the reason why we have yall upstairs is because I want yall to get along she said. Mom he rizzed me up I said. He did she asked. Yea he's bulling me I said. Actually he's not she said.

Do you know what your talking about I asked. Yea she said. Then explain I said. He's not bullying you he's flirting she said. Mom this isn't the 90s where that's the case I said.

Excuse me but you are not finna disrespect the 90s she said. Sorry I said. Mhm anyways she said. Mom is he gonna be in Kayla's quince I asked. I think she said.

Damn it I said. Hey y'all just need to work things out I know you like him she said. No I dont I said looking away. Tell me now she said. Fine I do like niles but he hates me I said.

Says who she said. Do you not see the way he acts I asked. Y/n half the time before you walk past him he's doing some stupid shit but when you pass by him he acts like a human she said.

He's not human I said. Let's go inside I'll show you something she said. Ok I said. Before we go inside go to the window that shows the living room she said. Ok I said.

We went to the window and saw niles rolling on the floor. The fuck I said. Yea now walk inside she said. Ok I said. We walked inside and as soon as I did niles shot up and looked at me.

I smiled and went to the kitchen. Niles is cute ngl but he just irritated me before I found out he might like me back. I was chilling in the kitchen until niles walked in causally.

Niles pov

Niles bro why are you rolling on the floor nelson asked. Featuring ludicrous I said. Bro what Noah said. Jit stop rolling on my floor you don't do that at home do you makai said.

Yea I do I said. Niles you better stop before your girlfriend walks in ashliana said. Shut up nelson lover I said. Y/n lover she said. Shut up I said rolling around until I heard the door open.

I quickly got up and looked at y/n who smiled at me and went to the kitchen. That was weird I said. Exactly you down bad if you got off the floor Kayla said. Go talk to her deseray said.

I went to the kitchen and saw y/n getting some water. Hey I said. Hi she said. It then went quiet. It's quiet in here I said. Mhm she said. Uh well I kinda like you I said. She then raised a brow.

What do you mean kinda, either you do or you dont she said. Ok I do I said looking away. It's ok Niles I like you too she said. What I said. Huh she said drinking her water.

Really I said. Yea she said. Ok well- yes she said interrupting me. Oh ok then I said. Niles it's time to go I heard my mom yell. I then looked at y/n. Call you later she said. Yea call you later....

I didn't know how to end this 😭

This was requested by👇

ME MYSELF AND I........