twin sister-nelson

(I'm trying something new so bare with me)

No ones pov

Y/n m/n Neumann was known as nelson Neumanns twin sister. Just because she's a girl doesn't mean she's not like nelson. But she's more chill and less dirty minded.

She's at every basketball game any of her brothers have. She has the same bond with each brother and doesn't choose favorites. Ok well maybe she loves Noah a little more.

Just a little. She's a mama's girl. She's always attached to her mom but she's not as nice as her mom. She's very truthful at good and bad times. She's cruel with it too.

She's very athletic. She can be a basketball player, a volleyball player and any other sport besides football but she still throws it around with her brothers.

But besides all of that she's a very smart. And has a smart mouth sometimes. And she uses that when she meets Nelson's friends for the first time today.....

Y/n's pov

"Y/n im coming in and if your sleep I don't care" I heard nelson say. I rolled my eyes and looked up as he opened the door. He walked inside my room eating marshmallows.

"Wait I want some give me some" I said. "No fatty" he said. "You're talking?" I said. "Anyways my friends are coming over because Jax is back from Galveston"he said. "No" I said.

He then threw the cup at me. "Bro stop throwing shit at me" I said. "Stop being stupid" he said. "Shut up" I said. "Bro I'm this close to smacking you" he said.

Showing me how close he was with his fingers. "Why are you showing me the size of your d- bro hop off it's like 30 inches" he interrupted.
"I never got on and you mean 3 inches" I said.

"Shut up" he said walking out. Not even a second later Niles comes running along with Noah. "Bro what the fuck?" I said as Noah had a water bottle. "Niles come here" Noah said.

"No it was nelson" he said. "Bro nelson is asleep" Noah said. "What no he's not he just walked out of here and like 10 seconds ago" I said as Niles was latched onto me.

"Oh you're lucky" Noah said running out of the room. "What happened?" I asked. "Noah's girlfriend was here and nelson smacked her ass and took off running" Niles said.

"Why did he blame you?" I asked. "Because I was close to her but I was just on my phone" he said. "Oh my God" I said. "Yea" he said. "Y/n can you bring me a towel?" Nelson yelled.

"I'm going with you" Niles said. "Ok" I said. I walked out the room with Niles and went to grab a towel for Nelson who was down stairs. "I need a new towel" I said.

"Random" he said. "Quiet" I said grabbing the towel. We went down stairs and saw Nelson soaked and then saw two other boys. "Here white boy" I said throwing the towel.

"Oh my God you know how many people step on this floor?" He asked picking the towel up. "Yea one of the dogs probably shit on it too" I said. "Any fucking ways" he said.

"This is jax bear and that's Cammy" Nelson said making them both look at him. "I don't think that's their names" I said. "Nelson bro you're actually poor" one of them said.

"No im not anyways guys this is my ugly ass twin sister y/n she's kinda ugly unlike me im the hottest Neumann in the house" Nelson said making Niles and I give him a look.

"We all know its me" I said. "Yea I can agree" one of Nelson's friends said. "Jax stop flirting with my sister" Nelson said. "But like she's cute" the other one said making me smile.

"Stop flirting" Nelson said. "You got a pretty smile" his other friend said. "Cam stop" Nelson yelled. "Nelson's about to rage" I said. "For real" Niles said. "Shut up" Nelson said.

"Any who thank you yall are so kind" I said. "Y/n stop being a bop" Nelson said. "Bros mad because I can pull" I said. "Fr didn't you get rejected at the beach?" Niles asked.

"Fuck off" Nelson said obviously getting mad. "Nelson it's ok you'll still be my favorite twin" jsx said. "Ugh get outside peasants" he said making Jax and Cameron go outside.

"Nelson stop being racist" I yelled. "Ugh I hate you y/n" he said. "Love you too, Nelson have fun at the park" I said as Nelson left. "Ok let's go search for my missing shoe" Niles said.

"Ok bet we better hurry because Nelson forgot his wallet" I said. We both took off running upstairs to Nelson's room and searched for Niles shoe but ended up getting caught.

But that's fine...

3 chapters on one book in one day but y'all I might end this book after a few requests but anyways I can't find who requested it😭