fifteen

Happiness, everywhere. 

"Yes, yes, very happy. Arre, our son is going to be a father." Dhruv's mother smiled, holding Vasudha's arm.

"I will pray for him to be a Boy, Jiji." The lady smiled looking at Vasudha.

"Na na, just pray for the child and mother to be healthy."

Vasudha's heart filled with peace.

"Mom, The driver's here. Let's go." He paused and looked at Vasudha looking at something, he traced her vision and giggled. "Vasu." He called out softly.

"Hm?" She said looking at him.

"You like those gajras?"

She nodded. "I'll get them." 

Five months into pregnancy and everyone's been treating Vasu like a Queen, even Dhruv's father who didn't like her before. Guess a child's love is greater than any hate in the world, but for everyone? No. Not for everyone. Here, the odd one was Sukriti, who had the position of Dhruv's wife, but Vasudha had his heart as his wife, and Sukriti was nowhere near him.

"S- sukriti?" The old lady mumbled as she saw the young lady bending to pick up flowers from her garde.

"Sukriti!" She shouted out loud enough for her to get attention from the beautiful lady.

"M-me?" She looked at the old lady confused.

The older lady's eyes filled with tears and she looked at her. "Yo-you're going to be a mother?"

"N-no, I mean yes, but I'm not Sukriti- I'm Vasudha. Dhruv's wife-"

"Vasu, dear, whom are you talking to?"