Stage Twenty-Five

so i believe that this is the last chapter :(

i feel like this whole storyline and everything in it is shit...like compared to others this is a load of complete shit.

*sigh*

let's end this on a happy note, shall we?

i really really REALLY hoped you all enjoyed this story. i really don't deserve all these reads...you guys are totally fabulous in every way and i want you all to remember that! :D

Well, it truly has been a journey hasn't it? i love you all to bunches! Got a long one for y'all! (This does contain very shitty smut once again so yeah...)

Thanks for reading! :D

{Edited}
_____________________________

<Michael's POV>

The only thing I heard when I woke up the nexy morning was the birds chirping. It was annoying to say the least.

"Morning." Ashton smiled down ay me, from waking up sooner than me.

"How long have you been up?"

"About an hour," he stated, a smile on his lips. "I heard you speak in your sleep."

My cheeks lit up. "Y-Yeah? What was I saying?"

"Something along the lines of 'my pet rabit with the blue hat is dead?!'"

That made me start laughing hard, causing Ashton to laugh as well.

"Oi! Would you two shut up?" Calum demanded from my bed. Luke looked around bleekly, comfused on what was going on, buring his head into Calum's chest more, mubling something.

"Sorry Cal." I said, looking towards Ashton while trying to surpess my laughter. Calum muttered "fucking twats, waking me up ealry" and went back to cuddling Luke. I couldn't help but giggle at him and the situaion.

"Apparently I has a pet rabbit with a blue hat."

"Apparently."

I laughed once then instantly became breathless. Ashton's eyes bore into mine, with a certain look that sparked a feeling in the put of my stomach. I moved in to kiss him, feeling his arms wrap themsleves in an embrace around me. I smiled in the kiss and went to run my fingers through his hair.

How the hell did he ever pick me?

"You know," Ashton tore away breathless, looking at me. "we have our date today."

My heart started racing. "Oh right, we do..."

He took a moment and gave me a peek on my lips. "I have something fun planned, don't worry Mikey."

I barely nodded, suddenly flushed with nerves. I didn't know why he made me so nervous and like a little girl with a senpai. All happy and giggy while I'm with him. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek as I got up, wuickly streaching.

"I'm gonna shower." I yawned out.

"Good, 'cause you smell." Ashton waved his hand in front of his nose playfully.

"Haha. You're so funny." I stuck my tounge out at him and went into the bathroom.

Once I had closed the door, I stopped and started at the floor, memories running quickly through my mind of all the times I had to fix him in here. All the times I had to pick up the pieces and glue him back together, and to get what? Nothing in return. I got nothing before...but now, I get a million things.

I started the shower and stipped myself of my boxers, getting into the shower. The hot water sprayed my back, leaving me with a rush of comfort.

I get kisses and hugs form him. I partly repaired a boy I never thought I could...I did it.