Stage Ten

{Edited}
_______________________________

<Michel's POV>

I can't stay away. I just can't.

"Are you alright?" I asked him softly after he woke back up a few minutes later. His eyes were red and puffy, black eyeliner smudged and missing.

"Yeah...Thanks."

I went to my bed, empty and cold. "Goodnight."

"Night."

I closed my eyes for a long time, still awake but thinking. Wishing, hoping. I couldn't sleep, tossing and turning, wide awake.

I moved the blankets from my body, deciding to out to the rooftop, Ashton's favorite spot. I snuck out the window, carefully walking along the edge and taking a seat where we stood. I curled my legs towards my chest, looking out at the stars.

Don't you ever wonder what's out there? What more is there besides us? What else is there to life?

I believe the stars are old people, people that changed someone's thinking or showed them a new way. Someone who inspired you to do something great or someone you love or loved.

Stars are brightly lit up people. Made of gas, they're shine stays bright all day and night. Once they burn out, another is born. Someone else takes their job, but they don't end there. They're still up there. They let other people get the chance to shine letting people know that they're important and bright.

My mother is a star. Looking down at me with a smile. She would be proud, even if I haven't made the best choices. I still learned lessons and possibly fixed the problems I had. I glad at where she's at, she's happy. She deserves it.

I woke up to the sun, feeling that I was back in bed. Funny, I don't remember moving back inside to my bed.

Ashton was up already, changing in a flash, going out the door before I could say hello.

Okay then.

I grabbed some clothes and went to take a shower, washing my hair and my body and quickly getting dressed.

I got to class quickly, wanting to just relax for a few minutes before I was going to get annoyed by everyone else.

The teacher came in, seeing a little rushed, putting all her papers onto her desk. "Hello Michael."

"Hi." My voice was quiet echoing softly around the room, making me feel smaller than I actually was.

"Would you mind doing me a favor?" I nodded softly. "Take these papers to Mr. Smith. His room is upstairs, 213. Thank you." She smiled softly at me.

"Okay."

I got up and took the papers, walking out of the classroom and into the hallway. I ran into a few people trying to get up the stairs, but made it to the second floor. People were standing talking, right in the way of the classroom. I pushed my way through them, walking over to Mr. Smith who was siting at his desk.

"From Mrs. Ryle."

He nodded. "Thanks."

I left quickly, not seeing where I was going. I ran into someone, knocking their book down.

"Sorry." I picked it up, not realizing who it was.

"It's okay...Oh hi Michael!"

I decided to change my little author notes to the bottom. Idk why, don't ask.

I might change it up sometimes, having one at the too one chapter and one at the bottom the next. Idk man.

I'M AN EVIL LITTLE BITCH AND DID A CLIFFHANGER!

THIS IS NOT WHAT I WANT

THIS IS NOT WHAT I PLANNED

AND I'D JUST LIKE TO SAY

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND!

^if you know where's that's from, you are awesome. (:

Bye now!