Stage Five

Hi. I'm school once again.

Free wifi and in study hall bored?

Always gonna take the chance and update for you guys. I hope this chapter is longer than last chapter...

Feedback is welcomed!

{Edited}

Thanks! c:

_____________________________

<Ashton's POV>

The next day was boring, the classes seeming to drag on and on. Finally, 7th period rolled around and the bell had rang. I walked out of my class quickly and headed to my locker, meeting up with Sarah. She had a smile on her face, her blose low cut, showing cleavage. Man am I dating a whore.

"Hi Ashton." She kissed me but didn't pull back, wanting to deepen the kiss. I rolled my eyes and pulled back. She looked up with a sad expression, crosing her arms over her chest. "Why don't you ever want to kiss me?"

"Babe," I took her hand gently, looking into her eyes. "I love kissing you, it's just that the school doesn't allow PDA and I'd rather save it for the party tonight."

Her face lit up. "You're going?"

I nodded, faking a smile, giving her a hug. She kissed my cheek and pulled back, the smile never leaving her face. Her fingers knotted themselves in my hand, pulling me towards the stairs. She wanted me to walk her to her dorm room. I followed quietly mentally eyerolling at her needs. I felt like a horrable person for using her, but hey, she was more likely use to it and one more guy isn't going to hurt.

"I'll be coming by around six to get you." She gave me a quick kiss and started opening the door. "Bye babe."

"Bye." I smiled at her and watched her close the door. My face fell and I went to go to my dorm, expecting Michael to be there already.

I'm getting so tired of Sarah, wanting PDA and having to pretend that I like her. It's getting annoying. She could do a lot better than me anyways, I'm dumb excuse for a guy.

My mind started going into deeper, darker, thoughts. I wasn't going to let it, I didn't want to have it hit me like it always does. I needed a distraction.

"Hey." Michael was talking on the phone when I walked in. He nodded his head in my drection. I put my bag down on my bed and pulled out my cigarettes, lighting one quickly.

I needed to be numb, I didn't want to think.

Michael got off the phone, looking up at me. He rolled his eyes playfully and opened a window, a smirk on his face.

"Whatcha smirking about?" I asked, the smoke coming out my mouth.

"The party that's happening tonight. I heard that you're going..."

I nodded, he raising an eyeborw wanting me to explain more. "Yeah, I'm only going 'cause Sarah wanted me too."

I couldn't help but feel that he could sense my lie. I was going to breakup with her at the party, that's why I wanted to go. Michael took a step towards me, the smirk still there. He came closer and closer, our chests matching as my heart stammered in my chest.

"Well, I guess I'll see you there."

His eyes, I could drown in them. I took a drag of the cigarette, "I guess you will."

The smoke went right into his face, he didn't flinch or move. I was surprised, most people do. He smiled and turned away. I started breathing again, watching him go into the bathroom. I didn't need shower, took one this morning. I stabbed the cigarette into my ashtray.