Stage Eight

Hi. I'm tired and pissed off from yesterday. Don't even get me started...

Comments are still welcome!

I bet you're one of the quiet readers who don't really make comments...I see you. 👀

:P

{Edited}

Thanks! c:

_____________________________

<Michael's POV>

It was raining once I woke up. Pouring against the window hard, no thunder to be heard. It was a beginning to a gloomy day. Ashton still had me wrapped up in his arms, his face pressed into my neck while breathing softly.

I moved slightly, resting my head on his chest. He was quite comfy to sleep with.

"Good morning." His voice was low my ear, I was stunned.

How in the hell can a voice be that sexy?

"G-Good morning."

A smirk played on his lips, "Sleep well?"

"Yes. You're comfy."

He chuckled, it rumbled his chest. "Well I'm glad you slept well."

It was quiet for a few moments until I got the courage to ask "Did you sleep well?"

"More or less. The storm kept me up a little."

My eyebrows furred. "There was a storm?"

"Yeah. But it stopped and then just stared raining."

I nodded, not wanting to speak again. I closes my eyes, and for a few seconds it was bliss, laying here with Ashton wrapped around me. Being together was something I wasn't use too.

Him holding me tightly not waning to let go. It was new and exciting. Leaving my head dizzy and my stomach to explode with butterflies.

"CALUM STOP TICKLING ME OR I'M GOING TO SMACK YOU SO HARD YOUR GRANDCHILDREN WILL FEEL IT!" Luke shouted, erupting in laughter afterwards.

"Say you love me."

"N-No."

I looked at Ashton, he was laughing quietly while watching them.

"Say it or I'll tickle you more."

"N-No! I don't love you!"

Calum shrugged, "Suit yourself."

He kept tickling Luke, which was laughing so hard his face was beat red. Finally, Calum decided to stop Luke's laughter and pressed his lips softly to his.

"Well then..." Ashton muttered under his breath. I laughed at his comment, trying not to be loud to ruin their little moment.

I snuggled my head into Ashton's chest more, breathing in his sent. I had forgotten that he was shirtless.

"Michael, that tickles. Stop." Ashton seethed, I smirked.

"Oh it does...well..." I move my fingers up and down his side, making him squirm slightly.

"Michael. Stop." He whined.

"Why?"

"I-It," he has to catch his breath from laughing. "tickles."

"And?"

He then gave me an annoyed look while laughing. I started tickling him harder, he was annoyed at me but still laughing really hard. Finally, he had to strength to flip us over, straddling me to the bed.