Stage Thirteen

Shoutout to CryingInTheCorner for voting on all my chapters! Keep it up!! :D

{read-over edited}

_____________________________

<Michael's POV>

I opened my eyes to find then crusted over some. I blinked at the bright lights, wanting to get them away from me.

"He's awake." The nurse-Mrs. Jacobs-smiled at me, alerting someone else in the room about my condition. She was now hovering over my face, feeling it with her hands and applying a wet hand towel to my forehead.

"Take a sip, slowly."

I hadn't notice how thirsty I was, wanting a large drunk but taking the sip like Mrs. Jacobs had suggested.

"W-What happened?" My voice was moderately raspy, Ashton appeared and sat in a chair next to the bed. I sat up some, looking towards him.

"You had a painc attack and passed out..."

My eyes went wide, surpised. I haven't had one in years...

"When can I go back to my room?" My head swived towards Mrs. Jacobs, who smiled.

"I need to make sure nothing happened or will happened to you, but besides that I'd say about one hour."

I nodded. I just wanted to get back to my room, so I can avoid the question that I new Ashton was going to ask me...

Ashton's lips were a straight line, expressionless. They then changed, fighting hard not to smile. He couldn't do it, ending up smiling and making eye contact with me. He turned around blushing noticing that I saw.

"I better go and let you rest..." He turned back around, taking his hand in mine and squeezing it assuringly. Ashton then left, a sigh went into the room from my mouth.

"He must like you..." Mrs. Jacobs spoke from her chair with a smile on her red lip-gloss stained lips. "He was really concerned about you he didn't want to leave until you woke up..."

"Really?" My voice was quiet, afraid. I didn't want him to like me...cause I falling for him to quickly for me to chase him down.

He's got a barrier in his heart and mind, a darkened valley filled with hell. I've started falling, but he won't let me in...the walls stay up.

The door closed, locked. I can't break it down. No matter how hard I try...

The door in the room opened then closed.

"Michael..." someone breathed, I turned around and saw green eyes and a smile. "You're okay..."

His arms come around me in a hug, I chuckled at him being Harry.

"I'm fine Harry. Honestly..."

A sigh of relief came from him, and he laughed.

"I'm glad..." He pulled back with a goofy smile on his face, I laughed at him.

"What happened?"

My eyes trailed down the the floor. "I fainted as I was having a panic attack."

Harry didn't question it, just put his hand in mine with our fingers together.

"I'm glad you're okay now..."

"Me too."

It was silent for a few minutes, Harry sitting in the chair quietly, our hands still together. My eyes were starting to close.

"Excuse me, Harry?"

I heard the chair groan with pressure to Harry's movements. "Yes?"

"I don't want to be a damper on things, but Michael needs some rest..." Mrs. Jacobs said.

"Right." Harry let go of my hand. "Rest well...bye."

I feel asleep soon after he left.

THIS IS SO SHORT AND IM SORRY. :/