3~💜

~ You send chills up my spine ~

Charlie

'Oh Charlie~Kiss me~' Light chocolate lips breath against mine as those hazel eyes darken with a nearly translucent purple shine over them. 'Touch me Charlie~'

    I groan as my fingers ghost over those dips, those thick thighs wrapped around my waist. I was drowning in cocoa butter and lavender. Our bodies brush and rub. A whimper slips past my lips as her nails rake up my back. I tremble as I dip my nose into her neck, her throat vibrating as she hums a gentle moan.
   My mind felt like it was floating in a lustful haze. Every touch sent a chill up my spine and a tremble down to my manhood. That honey dipped voice whispering sinful things in my ear and I whimper desperately. Those slender fingers trailing down my chest before palming me through my jeans and a girlish whine leaves my lips as warmth floods my confinements.

"CHARLIE!" I jump up at the banging against my door.

    I try to get up only to fall on my stomach while my legs were tangled in my sheet. I groan but not at the pain but from the stickiness from inside my boxers. Confused, I flip on my side and look to see a very noticeable wet patch.

"Oh no." I hiss as I rush to the bathroom after getting untangled.

     I peel the sticky fabric off my body and see I was still dripping with cum.

"CHARLIE!" Bella screams

"One Second, Bells!" I yell back as I turn on some warm water and wipe myself clean before getting a new pair of boxers and shirt with some sweats.

    After a quick look over and calming myself down, I open the door and head downstairs. I grunt as Renesmee run into my chest, hugging me.

"Hey there Nessie." I ruffle her hair and she giggles.

"What was taking you so long Dad?" Bella looks at me, frowning and I just give a sheepish shrug.

"Long night." I lamely excuse and she rolls her eyes. "So what time will you be back?"

"We'll be back by three, so in four hours." Edward smiles and nod after looking at his watch.

"Okay. Nice. Well Nessie, I'm yours for the next four hours." I chuckle and flick her nose.

"Okay Papa." She says sweetly.

"If you want, you can keep her longer." Bella kind of smirks but I shake my head.

"Oh I got a date...tonight." I shrug

"A date?! With who? Sue?" Bella ask and I grimace since it's haven't been that long since her husband passed and dating is the last thing on her mind.

"Um, no, it's someone else, her name is–" There is a knock at the door and I quickly rush over. "Rylea!"

"Hi, Charlie~" She purrs and I feel myself twitch as the wet dream kind of drifts forward.

"Hehe, Hi Rylea." I flush as she holds out three reusable containers. "Oh this is a lot."

"Just in case you want extras and some leftovers from last night, neighborly dinner...neighbor~"

"Ar-Are we still on for tonight?" I hug the containers to my chest.

"Of course, I'll be doing a small shift for my job at the house after these errands but I should be finished by six." She cups her cheek, smiling at me.

"Good–Great! Just wear something comfortable and maybe warm." I smile

"So my birthday suit and my fur robe, right?" She tease and my imagination works quick but I quickly swipe it away.

"Rylea!" I blush. "There is a child present...wait, there is a child present!" I panic, now remembering my daughter and her family here.

     I whip around to look at them. Renesmee was giggle while Edward had a small smile which made me relax but when I look at Bella, I flinch. She was seething. Her eyes full of disbelief and anger with a deep frown on her face.

"Charlie." Rylea calls and her hand touches my arm.

    My body instantly relax as she loops her arm with mine and give me a soft smile. I nod and look at them...well more Renesmee and Edward.

"Guys this is Rylea, Rylea Jones. She lives across the street and my date tonight." My chest kind of puffs with pride and Rylea giggles.

"Dad, what is this? How old are you?" Bella sneers.

"I'm twenty-nine and have an ID to prove it." Rylea voice sounded unnatural and stern not the sweet honey dipped when she talked to me. "And this is two adults interested in one another."

"No. No! Seriously Dad, you guys are Eleven years apart! That's nasty." Bella glares at Rylea.

    I try to open my mouth to defend myself and Edward tries to talk to Bella when Rylea snaps her fingers and all eyes is on her.

"First off, there is a child present, so mind your words. Second, your father is a grown man as I am a grown women, we can do as we please, and Third, do NOT speak to Charlie like that, ever again. He is your father and a damn good one, appreciate that." We all look at her as she dominates an argument before it can even begin.

    I unloop our arms before holding her around the waist, tucking her in my side. I felt the need to have her close to me and away from Bella, oddly.

"Charlie~" I quickly look at Rylea, all my attention on her. "I have to go now~"

"So soon?" I frown

"Yes, when I leave, time will move faster for our date, Hun~" She draws shapes on my chest, looking up at me and I tremble a little, nodding.

"Yeah, okay." I give a smile but was frowning on the inside.

     Soft plush lips press on my cheek and I freeze before smiling in a daze as she giggles. She waves to the others as she head out.

"Papa!" Renesmee tugs my shirt and I blink, before cupping my cheek.

"Huh? Yes, Renesmee?"

"She just kissed your cheek! Does that mean you like each other?" She ask

"I would like that." I smile and pat her head. "Go nuts." I hand her the containers and she rush into the kitchen.

"Dad, you can't be serious." Bella scoffs and I frown.

"I am Bella. Let's not fight with Renesmee around." I frown

    She scoff and roll her eyes before storming out the door. Edward give me a small smile and a nod with his head.

"I say go for it." He shrugs before following Bella.

     I watch them leave and sigh before looking at Renesmee, who was stuffing her mouth.

"Hey! Leave me some too!" I chuckle, speed walking towards her.

Nothing crazy except Bitchella. Anyway hope you are enjoying the story and another song from my Playlist.

I'm passing out now! Goodnight! ~🐦‍⬛💜🚔