21~💜

~ If you'll be the cash, I'll be the rubber band ~

Rylea

  Charlie close the door to the car after we had pulled up from getting back from our trip. I made us a beautiful candle-lit dinner under the stars with cute fireflies and a warm atmosphere before we expressed our physical love all the rest of the night and left after breakfast in the morning. I hear a familiar Caw and beam happily.

"Loki! My BABY!" I hold my arms out wide as he dives into my chest. "My handsome bird!" I scratch under his chin and he purrs, melting into my chest.

"Big Sis. How was your trip?" Dante ask with Nicole following him out the door.

"Pretty nice as long as I am with Charlie~" I purr, leaning into him as he chuckle with a slight blush.

"Did they give you any trouble?" He jabs his thumb at his house and Dante chuckles nervously.

"Well...." He trails off and Nicole is snickering behind him.

"Just tell me you didn't break anything in the house." Charlie sighs.

"I don't see why you just don't move in with Big Sis, you're practically here everyday and night." Nicole scoffs, glaring weakly at Charlie.

"I don't want to intrude on her space." He shrugs and kiss my temple. "When she wants me to move in, then I'll move in."

"Move in." I chirp and he blinks.

"Huh?" He blink and tilt his head.

"Move in." I repeat, happily. "The kids respect you and I love you very much~" I murmur as I trail my finger up his chest.

"I love you too." He mumbles, leaning closer to me as I draw my finger back.

   I lean towards him, to connect my lips against his—

"Ms. Rylea Jones, I hope I'm not interrupting....this." A familiar strict tone states and Loki growls, his feathers ruffling and rising.

    I suck my teeth and glare at the three oldies. Nicole and Dante swiftly move in front of Charlie defensively. I dust my shirt off as Loki sits on my shoulder, hissing.

"Hello High Witch Cassandra, High Witch Hecate, High Witch Endora." I glare at the three who glare back equally.

"Rylea, how dare you!" Hecate glares and I open my mouth to give a smart-ass reply but Cassandra holds up her hand.

"Hecate, she does not need to do the traditional customs. She is a Solitary Witch afterall." Cassandra says with a upturned nose in disgust.

"Dont disrespect me on my land." I growl, feeling my magic begin to crackle in my palms.

    Cassandra stares for a minute before looking towards the Twins.

"I see you...two have still stuck to Rylea?" Cassandra scoffs and Nicole glares at her.

"Yes, I'm still alive." Nicole scoffs and the air becomes tense.

"Unfortunately." Hecate snips when she suddenly goes fly back.

    Endora and Cassandra move to the side as I step towards Hecate. She gasp for breath each step I get closer, The ground caving bit by bit underneath her. I got to make the final step but a voice stops me.

"Rylea, any closer and you just might pop off her head, wouldn't that be a spectacle." Endora giggles and I take a step back, nodding to her.

"Yeah....a spectacle." I give Hecate a glare and she flinches, swiftly looking away.