20~💜

~If it ain't you baby, then I ain't got you baby~

Charlie

   I groan softly as light shines in my face and feel a shift in my arms. I open my eyes to see Rylea still asleep. She was snuggled into my chest, semi on top of me. I smile down at her lovingly when she shifts and I whimper softly as my morning wood sinks into her a little more.
    She was wet and whimpering in her sleep. Oh God, I don't want to be that guy. I try to shift myself to pull out but she whimpers loudly and shifts, pushing down onto it. I clench my jaw to hold back my own whimper.

"Ry-Rylea." I choke out and she hums in reply. "Baby....please."

    She lazily looks at me before a sly smile tugs on her lips. She pushes me all the way in by sitting up and I groan, holding her hips as she straddle me.

"Give me a proper good morning, Charlie~" She purrs.

"Baby, I might cum quick." I hiss softly as she rocks a little.

"That's okay."

⚠️ Smut ⚠️

   I grunt and buck my hips. She cries out and begin to ride me. The light on her skin causing it to glow a golden bronze. It was soft with the occasional hickey and bite marks left by my mouth.  Her breast was bouncing along with her body, nipples hard and I sit up, grabbing a fist full. She moans as she sit snug down onto me as I latch on her chest. Her walls quivering as I lick and suck her nipples. My fingers lightly pinching and rubbing. Fuck I didn't know I was such a chest guy till I met Rylea.
    I never could imagine me touching a drop dead gorgeous women like her. She was with me, bounded by the soul. My other half that completes me. I wanna give her the fucking world or even a world of our own....

......a world of our own? I grunt as I flip us over and she shout in surprise.

"Charlie?" She calls and I grab the headboard with one hand.

"I'm about to create our own world." I groan as I grab her leg and lift it on my shouler.

"Charlie?" She looks a little scared as I pull out till only the tip is in and slam my hips forward.

    She arches her back in a silent scream as I plow my length into her. I grip the headboard harder as she moans, gripping the bedsheets. Her walls were spasming which meant she was close. I slowly down to grab her hands and put her arms on my shoulders while I wrap her legs around my waist.

"Charlie." She whines and I nod as I grab the headboard once again.

"I got you baby." I murmur gently and she nod as I buck my hips.

    Her nails dig into my back but I keep bucking hips, sliding my length in out, her wetness creating a ring around my cock. I curse lowly as I feel my approach.

"Fuck, Rylea. I'm cumming." I groan as I pick up the pace, my balls slapping her ass.

"CHARLIE!" She screams and I feel her cum, her walls tightening around me as I push through the snug fit. "Slow down" She slurs as I keep her on her high.

"I'm gonna cum so deep in this fucking pussy of mine. Fuck you feel so amazing. My gorgeous women. All mine." I throat hard, my tip pressed roughly against her cervix as my knot snap and I cum, squirts after squirt. I whimper as I ride our highs when she suddenly tighten and I hiss.