10~🐦‍⬛

~ Tight as a virgin, don't get nervous ~

Edward

"Charlie~"

"Rylea I don't think we should be doing this."

"Its okay Charlie, just squeeze this like this. Oh Charlie that's too hard~"

"Rylea. Shit."

"Gently. Yes, just like that Charlie~"

"Like this?"

"Good Boy~"

"Okay! What the fuck!" Bella slams the door open and we see them in the kitchen.

    Rylea was in front of Charlie holding a tray and it looked like they were making cupcakes. Charlie squeezed the bag in shock causing a big glop to drop on it.

"Damn it, I almost had it this time." Charlie sighs and Rylea pats his shoulder.

"Its okay we have another batch." She smiles warmly.

"We though you were uh doing other things." Billy wheels into the house as Charlie washes his hands.

"What were we doing?" He ask and Renesmee run up to hug him.

"Hey Nessie! Rylea and I made cupcakes! Mines is the ones with messy icing but Rylea looks so professional." He chuckles and Renesmee giggles before bolting towards the kitchen.

"Hello Ness, would you like a cupcake?" Rylea ask before handing her a cute purple ad white swirled vanilla one.

"Thank you Ms. Rylea!" They smile at each other and I smile at the warm sight when Bella scoffs next to me.

    Jacob and I cringe as she stands there with a glare on her face. Jacob doesn't say a word and leave into the kitchen while I pull Bella with me and we sit on the couch in the livingroom with the others.

"Hey Dad, Edward and I was wondering if you could watch Renesmee this weekend?" Bella ask

"This weekend? I, uh, won't be able to. I won't be here." Charlie says nervously.

"Where are you going?" Bella snaps.

"Rylea and I are going for a little trip to Seattle. It's been a while since I went on a trip besides Fishing." Charlie smiles.

"Dad, you can't be serious."

"Bella. Your father and Miss. Rylea has plans. You'll just have to find someone else." Billy states and Bella scoffs.

"No one asked you, I was talking to my Dad."

"Bella! You're being incredibly rude." Charlie raise his voice.

"Charlie~ there is a child present." Rylea lays a hand on his shoulder and lean down, kissing his cheek.

"I apologize, Love." He melts as she cups his cheeks.

"Dont be, Handsome~ just be mindful." They kiss and seem to fall into their own world, staring.

     Renesmee giggles along with Jacob and Billy smiling. I get a small twinge of jealousy and longing. I go to hold Bella hand but she had shattered a mug.

"Mommy! Are you okay?" Renesmee rush over and Bella slowly nod, taking a deep breath.

"I'm fine, baby. I just need to clean this up." She picks up the pieces and go to the kitchen.

"So Edward, Renesmee told me you taught her piano!"

"Yes I did." I sit up straighter since she addressed me. "Shes a fast learner."

"I play the Cello but it's been a while since I actually played." She smiles.

"Those are boring." Jacob huffs.

"Let me guess, you play the drums." Rylea smirks

"Of course!"

"You look like you play the drums." She tease

"What's that's supposed to mean?" He throw a look with a pout and we laugh since he looked like a kicked angry puppy.

"Jake looks like a puppy." Renesmee points and Rylea nods along.

"Jake is a puppy." Her and Renesmee chants before bursting into giggles.

    Charlie and Billy was failing miserably to hold in their laughter and I just chuckle.

"Come on, we're going home." Bella grabs Renesmee, roughly.

"But Mom!"
"Bella!"
"Bells!" Jacob and I rush after her as she pulls Nessie out the house and practically shove her in the car.

"Mom I want to stay and bake cookies with Miss Rylea."

"No! If she's over here, you're not allowed to come over." Bella slams the door shut before getting in the car and she drives off.

"Now that was rude. Catch up to her boys and make sure little Ness is okay." Rylea says

"Yes Ma'am." Jacob and I answer before taking off after Bella.

Rylea

    I shake my head after the boys leave. I head back inside and the men were watching a game but Charlie looked nervous.

"She'll be okay, Char." I kiss his cheek and he relax a little.

"Okay Rylea. Is dinner almost done?" He ask

"Why? You wanna skip to desert~" I lean forward and his cheeks redden.

"No! Bad Miss Rylea. I am still here." Billy swat me with a rolled up newspaper and I laugh as I move away but he semi follow me but block Charlie who laughs.

"You two fight like cats and dogs." Charlie chuckle.

"Charlie!" I whine reaching for him but Billy swings the paper chuckling.

"No! Back! Back! Back I say, Women!"

"Billy Benjamin Black! Give me my Charlie!"

"My middle name isn't Benjamin! And no we are watching TV. You can hump on him later!"

"Billy!" Charlie shouts, face red.

"Oh shut up! I know when a man get something fine. They puff their chest and have a pep in their step." Billy scoffs and swats at Charlie. "Children."

"Billy~" I reach for some of his chips

"No, get your own!"

"You have a big bag, fatass!"

"Alright you two calm down." Charlie smiles at us and I lean over as he quickly pop a chip in my mouth.

"Hey I saw that!"

"Sorry Pal but you do have a big bag and Rylea just want one." He shrugs

"Pussy whip." Billy coughs

"Dude!" Charlie lightly shoves Billy and they laugh as I come behind Charlie.

  I run my hands down his shoulders and onto his chest as I kiss behind his ear.

"Its okay Charlie. When he leaves, the fun will begin~" I breath in his ear and they tinge pink as he nods.

"I said Stop!" Billy throw the paper  and I quickly back up, rushing to the kitchen laughing.

"Hey why did you hit me?!"

"Dont throw things at my women."

"Cough pussy whippd cough."

      I laugh and shake my head as I finish up dinner for the two. I bite my lip, imagining some things.

"Oh yeah I'm gonna get him tonight.

Bb
Olay so I kind of hate this chapter and let my cousin write it. She will also be writing the next smut scene warning because she got some issues lmao. Tell me which one is the better smut writer and don't hold back!