17~🐦‍⬛

~ I wanna drown in you, baby
Swimming in your ocean all night long ~

⚠️ Smut Continues ⚠️

Rylea

   My hips buck against his lips as I hood his hair to keep his face between my legs. His hands gripping the back of my thighs. I pull my hips back and he sucks on my clit till I buck forward for his tongue to dive into my dripping hole. Waves of pleasure swimming all around my pussy from overstimulation.
    He grips my ass to my move my hips faster against his mouth, groans vibing my pussy as he eats me from below. The knot began to grow in my lower tummy which made my pussy throb for relief.

"Fuck~" He groan into me and smack my ass making me cry out. "Taste so good. My favorite thing next to your cooking."

"Charlie~" I moan as he take a break which cause my release to die down.

"Thank you for my food." He breathes after nibbling on my inner thigh.

    I choke moan escape my lips as he dives his tongue into me, gripping the back of my thighs to pull my legs more open. I grip his hair tightly causing him to whimper. I feel my myself quickly come undone on his tongue as it rubs against my walls. He groan, his nose pressing against my clit as he tries to push his tongue deeper. I buck and wiggle, trying to get off but he held me in place.

"Open up for me." He slurs before sliding in two fingers quickly working me to another release that nearly makes me crumble to the floor.

   The spell wears off as he trail kisses up my body, coming to stand in front of me. I pant as he swiftly pick me up and leave our clothes in the kitchen. He lays me down on the couch, flipping me on my tummy, his fingers gently rubbing me. I knew he wasn't satisfied yet and that only made me push my ass back on his fingers, letting them sink into me.

"Damn it, you're so gorgeous. I'm so fucking lucky to have you as mines." He nearly moan like a girl as he rubs his precum dripping tip against me.

"Yes, Charlie~" I slur, drunk off pleasure as he slides in halfway.

     My wetness allows to easily slide in ad out like oil while my walls grip around his cock, practically pulling him in everytime he pulled out. So greedy for one more release. He grabs the back of the couch, pulling back till only his tip was in. I scream as he slams back into, our hips connecting with a loud slap. He literally fucks me into the couch with only my ass up in the air. Intangible screams and cries leaves my lips.
    The force of his thrust making the couch shake. He was cussing and moan loudly, nearly drowning out my sounds as he picked up speed. I suddenly feel fingers aggressively rubbing my clit, make me clench and buck. The pleasure was overwhelming that tears prick the corners of my eyes.

Charlie

   Jesus fucking christ. I was so close as her walls kept sucking me back in wth every thrust. Her screams and skin slapping is like a beautiful symphony to my ears. I kept pumping into her till I felt her walls start to grip me tighter, spasming around my cock, signaling she so fucking close. I yank her up so she leaning over the back of the couch as I grab her hips, keeping a fast ad hard rhythm. My name the only clear thing she could say through her jumbled words.

"CCLLOose~" She moans in a lustful slur.

    I grab her throat, pushing her head back so I can connect our lips while my other finger rubs her clit. I pull out to the tip as my cock was twitch and my balls grew tight. I slam into her and a slight medium pitch moan leave my throat as my cum sprays into her, painting her tight walls. Her eyes roll back as she gushes all over my cock, that pretty puffy clit squirting on my hand as he body shook. I didnt stop pumping my cock into her, prolong the pleasure and riding our highs together as more of my cum came out in thick ropes, some starting to slide out.
     I start to slow to a stop when Rylea slumps and I quickly catch her. I gently pull out as I lower us to lay there on the couch. Her heart was hammering against her chest as she was nearly gasping for air. I gently rub her, cooing soft praises in her ear as she slowly return to me.

⚠️ Smut End ⚠️

"You okay love?" I whisper, pulling the blanket off the back of the couch over us.

     She snuggles into me with a hum and I chuckle. I gather her hair up into a loose ponytail as she softly hums on my chest. I was still nestled between her legs just not inside as we basked in the afterglow together. The air around us was warm and relaxing. I felt something in my chest, drawing me even closer then before to her.

"I love you Charlie~" She hums happily.

   I stare at her and pull her closer so I could bury my face into her hair as I feel the tears running frown my cheeks. What did I do to deserve a women like Rylea. She loves me and all my flaws, these last few months have been the best then any other time in my life.

"Charlie, baby." She cups my cheeks after moving to see my face.

    I gently wrap my arms around her waist as she nuzzle her face against mine.

"Rylea. My Rylea. Rylea." I whisper her name like a mantra.

"I'm here Charlie. My sweet amazing boyfriend, my soulmate, my Charlie." She lean our heads together but I frown. "What's wrong?"

    She tilts her head in concern as I nuzzle my face into the palm of her hand, kissing the center.

"I don't want to be your boyfriend." I mumble and she looks at me confused.

"Then what do you want to be?" She murmur.

"I want to be more. More in name and to the rest of the world." I grunt.

"Charlie—"

"Marry Me, Rylea." I nearly beg as I ask her.

Hello my peoples! We not only giving back shots but popping a big question! My cousin will be doing a special chapter but probably like a chapter after the next one.

I'm feeling amazing. Just waiting on my surgery but I'm not in any pain. Why all the best authors are the sickest lmao 😭😭

Anyways hope you enjoyed and still enjoying! You guys are awesome and the comments just make my day!

Ttyl♡~ 🐦‍⬛🚔💜