4~💜

~ Look Forward to Tomorrow ~

Rylea

My alarm starts to ring and I smile as I get off my laptop, finishing work. I had about two hours to get ready. I grunt as I stand up ad stretch a but, popping my back. I had to make sure this date went good so I can explain everything to Charlie before the mark reappear and the pull become unbearable. Heading upstairs and into my room, Loki flies in and land on the bedside table.

"Loki, what should I wear?" I hum as I walk into my walk in closet and hum softly.

"Whores wear white!" Loki cackles and I giggle a little.

"Black it is! Oh yes, this is perfect!" I grab the outfit and head to the shower.

I use some body scrub and oils before getting out. I decide to tackle my hair first and I'm so thankful I decided to wash it last night and braid it. My hair was in nice fluffy curls this morning but now it's in wild naps. I spray my hair and oil it before parting it.
Soft music flow around the house as I get ready. I put my hair into three plaits at the top with a mid high bun. Satisfied, I move onto my outfit, easily slipping it on and pairing it with some heeled ankle boots and a little soft jacket just in case I got cold.

 Satisfied, I move onto my outfit, easily slipping it on and pairing it with some heeled ankle boots and a little soft jacket just in case I got cold

I do a little eyeliner and lip gloss stick. I look at myself, giving myself a once over when the doorbell rings. Loki caws before flying towards me as we head downstairs. I open my door and Charlie stood there in a fitted black shirt, dark wash jeans, and black boots. His eyes widen as we see we are wearing the same thing but my jeans were a light wash.

"I swear I didn't plan this." He chuckles while holding a flannel jacket in his arm. "But you look...stunning." he breathes.

"You're pretty handsome yourself~" I lean forward, placing a hand on his chest.

His cheeks tinge pink and I purse my lips to hold back a little laugh.

"Caw!" Loki lands on my shoulder and Charlie eyes widen.

"This is Loki, I would call him my pet but he's more wild. I did raise him from a chick but he has a nasty mouth." I tap his beak and he chirps.

"Back By Midnight, Fuckers!" Loki open a wing, flapping it.

I burst out laughing at Charlie shocked face.

"No, bad Loki." Charlie chides.

"Fuck the Police! Twelve! Scatter!" Loki cawsas he flies around Charlie once before flying off.

"Did you teach him that?!" Charlie looks in disbelief while I chuckle.

"No, remember the Twins I told you about, he hears most of it from those teenagers." I grab my keys and toss them to him.

"Then let's go." He grabs my hand and pull us towards my car.

He open the door for me, even going as far to buckle my seat belt before rushing over and climbing in the driver side. He buckles up and rub the steering wheel.

"Nice." He smiles

" He smiles

"Thank you." I smile and he starts pulling out.

I catch a glimpse of Bella, peaking from some trees. Her eyes black with anger and she was growling since her fangs were on full display. I murmur I quick incantation of protection barrier on my house so she can't recklessly enter.

"You okay?" Charlie ask and slide a hand onto my thigh.

"I'm with you Charlie, so yeah~"

He squeeze my thigh and I laugh as we talk during the car ride till we pull up to a restaurant. He parks, quickly hopping out the car to open my door. I unbuckle myself slowly and he hold out his hand.

"Ready Beautiful?" He rubs the back of his neck as I loop my arm with his.

"Of course Handsome." I lean into him as we walk.

The restaurant was pretty nice and he even reserved a table for us near the outer area just a bit away from everyone. He pulls out my seat for me and I sit down. Princess treatment, am I right? He grabs his chair and pull it closer so we weren't across from each other but next to each other instead.

"Better?" I tease.

"Better." He takes my hand, gently caressing it.

"Hello, my name is Taylor, I will be your waiter tonight. How about we start with drinks?" A sweet curly redhead girl smiles at us.

"Hello Taylor, can I have the sunset lemonade?" I ask while handing her my ID.

She writes it down and look at Charlie, who was lazily looking at the menu but really looking at me.

"A root beer for me." He smiles and she nods, writing it down before leaving.

"Is there something you like, Charlie?" I tilt my head, leaning forward.

"You, of course." He smiles with pink cheeks. "Rylea, you are beautiful."

"Thank you, Charlie~"

We our drinks arrive and we order our food. He was telling me stories of him being a cop.

"-then the guy tried to hop the fence but didn't clear it and got jabbed in the butt instead. He let out a high pitch scream and we all flinched because apparently he got jabbed in the sack also." He chuckles and I giggle.

"Sounds exciting in this small town." I grab a napkin to get some sauce from the side of my mouth.

Charlie grabs it instead and cup my chin, gently wiping it away. If I could blush, I would be cherry tomato red. He has been pampering me non-stop and it's been a long time since I got treatment like this.

"Hey, um, there is this outdoor movie they are showing in like a few minutes and I don't want this date to end yet..." he trails off nervously.

"Yes Charlie, let's go!" I smile and he call for the check. "Since you are paying, I'll tip!"

He nods as he give Taylor his card while I fish out a fifty. Her eyes look glassy as she does the payment and I get two to go cheesecakes.

"I gave you the last four as a thank you." She whispers, passing us the two to go containers and we leave, hand in hand.

Oh gosh so my cousin and I are in a debate: If you could change one thing about Twilight, what would it be? I said the Jacob and Renesmee but she is saying Charlie and Sue but I'm saying just change the whole Imprint thing and that they won't imprint unless consenting age and she said change the whole vampires like why they gotta sparkle in the sunlight?!~🐦‍⬛💜🚔