11~💜

~ I see the crystal raindrops fall on the beauty of it all. ~

Charlie

     I close the door to the car after dropping Billy off at home. My house looked dark so I turn and head to my baby's home. Her home was always well lit and warm, the inside cozy and comforting. I get her spare key out of the plant hanging by the door and enter.

"Charlie!~" I look up to meet her beautiful hazel eyes that shined with adoration for me and only me.

"Hi, honey." She hugs me and I bury my face in her hair.

"The twins were complaining about being hungry so I made some dinner, are you ready to eat?" She look up at me.

"Yes, what are you cooking?" I follow her once she let go and head to her kitchen.

"Its a surprise!" She smiles happily and I take a seat at the dining table.

"Sup Charlie." Dante nods. "Wanna help me real quick?"

"Sure. What do I need to do?" I ask and he smirks which makes me slightly nervous.

"I need you to carve this on these cards." He show me an already done one and I nod as I grab a blank one from a empty pile.

"So what do these do?" I ask once I'm on my seventh one.

"These are for like dark places. Stick them on a wall and just say a word and they'll light up. Good for when we deal with churches and castles." Dante states and throw a card onto the wall beside up whispering something.

    I watch as the shape glows just a bit but not too bright. I blink in awe as he whisper something again and it stops glowing. It falls but before it hits the ground, it starts slowly disappearing.

"Pretty convient. Can I do that?" I ask and Dante shakes his head.

"No, you can't really use magic but you can do other things." Dante smiles.

"Like?" I ask

"Well you're not invincible but you can't die unless it's a gun shot to the head." Nicole points two fingers to her head. "But don't go around getting shot in the heart either."

"So if I get shot in the heart, I could live?"

"Not could, you would unless it was like a shotgun but since your Big Sister's soulmate, her magic is like an additional life source for you. It sustains both of you as long as the other is in perfect health."

"But there is a difference at the same time when it comes to bonds." Dante sighs. "Twins are like a omen in the Witch world like immortal children for cold ones and children of the night for shifters."

"We are like the outliers for the Witch normal. We don't need soulmates because we are one in the same all the way down to the DNA except sexes." Nicole sits to my left.

"So we are each other life source, our magic flows between us easy and strong."

"Coven Witches share their magic as a group to be as strong as us." Nicole huffs.

"Solitary Witches like Big Sister has exceptional magic because they take it naturally for around them, they are like a vacuum. But that doesn't mean it's steady."

"Yes they take in so much so easily it becomes unsteady."

"So they develop a familiar like Loki."

"Sup Bitches and Twelve!" Loki dives in through the open window and land on the table.

"Loki is Rylea's magic or the embodiment of it."

"But familiars are also themselves at the same time and they aren't all the same."