5~💜

~ I got sunshine, on a cloudy day~

Charlie

    Rylea laughs at this movie which was Beetlejuice.

"Do you think if I said it three times, he will appear?" She jokes, throwing a popcorn at me.

"Try it and see." I smile, throwing a popcorn back.

    She tries to catch it with her mouth but totally miss and we start laughing. Gosh, I felt like a young man all over again when I'm with her. Billy said I looked a bit younger. My eye bags were gone, my jaw looked a bit sharper and lips a bit fuller. My hair was going from straight to a little wavy and very fluffy.

"Charlie~" She looks at my chocolate candy and I shake my head.

"No, Rylea, I asked if you wanted some and you wanted the peanut butter cups." I move them away.

"Let me just get a little!" She reaches and I try to scoot but she tries to crawl on me.

    We wrestle just a little, laughing like little kids while fighting over the candy. Luckily I moved the seat all the way back. I quickly flip us, pinning her as we huff a little.

"Rylea, these are....mine." her leg raise and I realize that I have her pinned below me, between her legs.

    That dream along with the other appears in my head and I feel my face burning hot as my bottom half starts twitching to life. She looks up at me and my breath catches in my throat. I couldn't tell if it was a trick of the light but her eyes had a little purple barely noticeable shine in them.

"Charlie~" She breathes against my lips.

"Rylea." I whisper, staring her glowing hazel eyes. "Can I kiss you?"

"Please." She whimpers and my eyes flutter close as our lips press against one another.

     A whine trembles my throat as a bunch of tingles fill my body and my brain seems to start floating as our lips move against one another. It felt like I was kissing plush, they were so soft and plump. My hands slid down her side, holding the dips in her hips. A soft moan break her lips and my tongue pushes into her mouth, rubbing and turning with hers.
     Her moans and sounds were heavenly. Like a symphony for my ears and only my ears. She tugs my hair, causing me to groan. We flip with her on top and our mouths collide once more as my hands palm her ass and thighs. She was grinding on my now very prominent hard on.

"Charlie~" She whimpers and I grip her ass tight, grinding her down harder, making her moan a little louder.

"Fuck, Rylea." I hiss after breaking the kiss and pepper open mouth kisses along her jaw and down her neck.

    I nip and suck her neck, waiting to hear her more and more. I was starting to feel a type of constant strumming high. The make-out was getting hot as I connected our lips once more, greedily swallowing all her sounds. My hands start to move upward, my thumbs grazing her exposed skin.

"Charlie~" She purrs lustfully

    I open my mouth whe there's sudden knocking at the window and a little flash from a flashlight.

"Hey the movie is over, grounds are closing." A guy voice says before moving on.

      We look at one another before bursting into a small fit of laughter. She gives me another peck before climbing in her seat as I fix mine. I quickly buckle her up for her before doing mines. She kiss my cheek, making me blush.

"Thank you Charlie." She grabs my hand, lacing our fingers and I kiss her hand, locked with mine.

"Anything for you, Rylea." I murmur against her skin, staring down at her, making her shy away.

    I knew if she could blush, her face would be pretty pink but I adored her as she was now. The ride back home was pretty calm but as we got closer, Rylea started to fidget.

"Baby?" It falls from my lips so naturally and she flinches.

"Sorry just thinking. Let's go inside." She mumbles as I park.

    I get out and walk around to open her door. She was nervously biting her nail when I open the door. She climbs out and I close the door, locking the car. We head inside but before I can get a word in, she sits down on the couch pulling me with her.

"Charlie. There is something I have to tell you and I wasn't trying to hide it...I was just afraid to tell you." She looks slightly panicked and very nervous.

"Breathe Rylea, I'm listening." I give a reassuring smile and hold her hands in mine.

"Charlie, I'm a witch!" She blurts and I stiffen in disbelief.

     A cloud of smoke flows from shadow and takes form of Loki, who flaps and sit on her shoulder. My eyes widen as I stay very still. Another supernatural...like Jacob but not like Jacob.

"What–you?" I try to get out.

"Charlie, you–I–we're-"

"Soulmates, twelve!" Loko caws, annoyed, pointing a wing at me.

"Soulmates?" I ask and she nods with glassy eyes. "How do you know?"

"When we first touched...yesterday at dinner. My magic made you go into a haze when entering your body." She explains and I remember zoning out and a odd burning feeling on my wrist.

"So yesterday..." I stop, seeing a mark on my wrist. "But it wasn't here yesterday, my wrist was blank."

"I used a special concoction to make it disappear and temporarily close the bond but it wore off earlier when we were making out." She taps her fingertips together.

"Soulmate." I breath in disbelief.

     Jacob told me the meaning of an Imprint so this has to be very similar. That mean this women was Mine and only mine. We were destined to be together. I thought I was growing an unhealthy obsession and possessiveness over her when I barely met her but now it made sense. She was just as attracted to me like I was to her.
    My heart seemed to just accept this all but my brain started to fill with questions. I slowly pull away and the look in her eyes, nearly makes me crumble to my knees. I quickly grab her, hugging her.

"Rylea. I just need a moment to get my thoughts together but I-I do want you." I quickly say and she looks up at me as tears rush down her cheeks. "No Baby, don't cry."

"Charlie."

"No, just...tomorrow, okay. Not today. Tomorrow. I'm coming back but just wait till tomorrow." I stop her as I slowly begin to get up.

   She follow me to the door and I sigh as I step out. I turn around and she looks so close to breaking. I cup her cheeks and nuzzle our faces.

"Tomorrow, I promise. I'll be back, I just need a moment." I whisper before pecking her lips. "Goodnight Doll."

     With that, I turn around and almost storm towards my house. First neighbor shifter and now a soulmate that's also a witch. I quickly enter the house. I know if I turned and looked back, I would be crawling over there like a dead man. I head to my bed, not even bothering to change before I lay down.

"Someone destined for me." I look at the mark before placing a kissing against it in thanks.

I think I won the debate because we do not condone Groomers. It just ain't right!

Hopefully you enjoyed! ~🐦‍⬛💜🚔