15~🚔

~ I am a fire. You're gasoline. Come pour yourself all over me ~

Rylea

    I close the trunk with our bags in it. Charlie was talking to the Twins and I laugh lightly as they look annoyed.

"Do not open this door for anyone while we are gone. I don't careif you have to hex Reneè. Rylea said eat the leftovers in the fridge or order you some pizza." Charlie pulls out his wallet and give them a few bills. "You both have my number and just don't try to do anything reckless."

"We'll be fine Charlie! Now go make my Big Sis happy, she's waiting." Dante pats his shoulder

"I'll keep him in check, Charlie." Nicole takes the money out of Dante hand.

"Thank you, Nicole. Dante, Nicole is in charge." Charlie nods.

"What?! I'm older then her!" Dante shouts in shock and Nicole snickers at his side.

"Dante....Nicole is in charge." I state and he looks at me in shock while Charlie walks up to me.

    He peck me on the lips but I quickly grab him. I suck my teeth before grabbing the front of his sort and giving him a real kiss. He whimpers as he grab my waist, squeezing them. I lick his bottom lip and he open his mouth, rubbing his tongue against mine. I break the kiss with a little string of spit between us. I swipe it with my thumb and press my thumb against his lips.
     His face was red and he was panting a little. I see the Twins with disgusted faces and laugh lightly.

"Come on Charlie before we scar them more." I grab his hand after letting him go.

    He nod in a daze and I wave to the Twins as we head toward the car. Charlie moves in front of me to open the door and I sit down. He makes sure I'm fully inside before he close the door ad jog to his side. Opening the driver door ad getting in. We put on our seat belts and with one last wave, we start to leave.

"Dad!" We hear someone yelling as we back up. "DAD!"

"Turn on some music, would you please, baby." Charlie looks at me as he puts his shades I bought him on.

"Sure thing Love~" I purr and let some R&B flow through the car.

    He turns it up but not too loud before pulling off. He lays a hand on my thigh and one hand on the wheel. I laugh a little as look from the side and do an exaggerated wink.

Loki

    I watch my jewel leave in the car with her soulmate. The two delulu's were standing in the middle of the road, shocked that Twelve kept on driving and didn't stop. Serves them right with their dumbasses. My jewel is just amazing! Unfortunately she asked me to keep an eye on those mirror maggots. I huff and jump from the branch, flying towards the open window.
    I could feel the magic shift as I fly into the house. I land on top of the lamp as I was the maggots arguing. I watch their magic rolling like an ocean between those two, one never having more then the other but both pretty vast. I would even say they would come a centimeter close my Rylea, My jewel. I puff put my chest proudly at the thought.

"What are you doing here, rat with wings?" Dante aka shithead ask me.

"Looking after you, fuckups." I scoff, pointing my longest feather like a finger. "Haven't you two bothered to notice your dirty magic?!"

"Dirty?!" Shithead shouts

"Yes Dirty, stained, not clean. Do you need me to speak another language for you to understand El stupido?" I Caw and shrug.

"Dante, shush. What do you mean by Dirty?" Shortfuse aka Nicole ask, cutting off Shithead.

"The ritual effects are beginning to fade since you're about to hit Witch's and Wic puberty, the peak of your magic. Your magic should have obviously been giving you signs!" I snap at her and they look at one another.

"We just thought it's because we haven't been using it much." Shortfuse huffs.

"Dont try to copy my Jewel! Only she can do that! She's natural-born, you mirrors!" I hiss, disgusted.

"Why do you call us mirrors?" Shithead ask.

"Well duh, you don't even have your own magic, you have a copy, a reflection of another." I scoff. "Its only so powerful because of My Jewel!"

   I puff my chest and raise my head, wing on my heart.

"Unlike you maggots, My jewel could be a Higher Witch but she wants a cozy life! You think Hunters are a natural thing? You're the first! She rewritten and carved a new rule in common law for you two! Isn't that fucking amazing!" I beam and pant a little from my shouting. "Shes nearly a Goddess! And I can't wait even if I have to force it."

"You're fucking crazy." Shithead shakes his head.

"Crazy. I'm not crazy. You're a problem. I. Would. Love. To. Erase." I growl as I grow in size, the room darkening as I glare down at them.

Okay s not many words today it's pretty shorts but I wanted to give some bit of Loki since a lot of people love him and his funny self. Again I'll let you know, not much is known about familiars.

Hopefully you enjoy the shortness, I'm writing the next chapter right now after this one!

Also wish me luck, I have a surgery coming up! I'm getting my tonsils taken out! ~🐦‍⬛💜🚔