1~🐦‍⬛

~ Listening, Vibing, and Falling~

Rylea

"Alright Miss Jones, this is the last box from the truck." The older gentleman smiles at me after setting the box down.

"Thank you again for the help, guys. Here you're tip." I muse while handing all three, two hundred dollars.

    Their eyes widen and they thank me kindly as I follow behind them with a sway in my hips that certainly caught their attention. The youngest of the group grab my hand and kiss it as a farewell while also slipping a piece of paper in my hand.

"Call me, gorgeous." He breathes as his eyes trail down then up my curvy figure.

    I 'accidentally' drop the piece of paper and bend down to grab it before looking up as I start to stand. He was staring straight at my chest.

"Sure~" I purr and his widen so large, I almost think they are gonna fall out.

"Kyle! Bring your ass!" One of the guys yell at the guy.

"Talk to-to you later." He squeak before rushing off with a red face and ears.

    I wave at them before closing the door. I sigh and look at the number before shaking my head before tossing  it in the trash. I hear a croak bird call and soon my Raven, Loki flies in from the open window in the kitchen.

"Loki, what have you brought me?" I take the little note from his leg and unfold it. "Oh a note from the Twins, they are currently in Texas, dealing with some sightings. Cute!~"

"CROAK–Dante is bitch!" He says with a flap of his wings and bird like laughter.

"Loki~such a handsome bird." I scratch under his chin, getting chirps and purrs before I look around. "Well it's time to unpack and how about some chicken for dinner?"

"Fantastic! Superb!" He caws as he fly around me.

"Well let me get to it!" I smile as I get to work downstairs.

    I got a small cottage like home and had a neighbor across the street. No one looked to be home when I arrived so I simply just focused when the movers had arrived. The livingroom was pretty much done since those guys unpacked most of it for me after a few flirty words and gestures. All I had to do was the decorations and cleaning up.
     I do the kitchen first and love that that's it black and brown with hints of silver and random colorful things. I put the dishes away and decide to take the canned goods to a local shelter and just go entirely shopping.
     The livingroom was moved around until I decided how I wanted it and finished up hanging up the decorations and placing some candles and crystals around. I once the downstairs is done, I head upstairs and groan.

"Of course I decided to get a two bedroom one bath but it's not like I'm gonna have any company unless those twins come over." I pout

"Useless!"

"Loki, it's impolite to call someone useless behind their back, tell it to their face." I chide and he just snuggle more into my afro. "How about we take a break and go get something to eat."

     I head back downstairs and slip on some shoes by the door, while also grabbing the keys. I open the garage and look at my two option.

"Motorcycle it is." I shrug

     I climb on and look at my neighbors house but it was still empty

     I climb on and look at my neighbors house but it was still empty. I shrug and look up a grocery store before heading out. Loki flies next to me, only flying higher when we pass a car.

"I wonder who my neighbor is." I mumble.

—————————————————————————

Charlie

    I groan as I close the door to the cruiser and head inside the house when I hear the rumble of a motorcycle. I look to see one pull into the driveway of the new house across the street. I was ecstatic that construction was finally done and looks like the new neighbor moved in today.
     I tug at the collar of my uniform and head inside. Too tired to go greet them and maybe do it tomorrow since I was off. I head into the dark house and sigh to myself. Being in this house was a bit lonely with Bella constantly away. The only time I saw her was when she dropped Renesmee off for me to watch.
     Unbuttoned my shirt and taking off my shoes, I grab a beer from the fridge. I head back to the couch and turn the TV on. It was a random game on today. Throwing up my feet, I start to get comfortable when the doorbell rings.

"Oh come on." I groan softy before setting down the beer. "One second!"

     Pulling myself up, I head towards the door and unlock it. I open it and is meet by a very fluffy afro. The person steps back and I feel my breath getting caught in my throat as bright hazel eyes look up into my dark brown eyes. This women plump glossy lips slightly apart, nose ring shining from the sun.

"Hello~" Oh her voice was dripping sweet like honey. "You have to be my new neighbor, I live across the street and came by to give greetings~"

    It sound like she purred those words and her light chocolate brown skin had a hint of coco butter drifting from it. I wanted to bury my face into. Wait–What?! I blink and lean back a little.

"Yes, hi, hello...My name is Charlie Swan." I stumble, trying to swallow the embarrassment but I felt the heat creeping up my neck.

"Charlie Swan." My knees almost buckled when she said my name. "My name is Rylea Jones."

"Miss Jones, is there a Mister?" I ask, glancing at her house.

"Not unless you want to be~"

    I whip back to focus on her in surprise and she giggles. I smile down at her as warmth fills my chest from the sound.

"Is there a Miss Swan?" She ask, glancing inside.

"Nope, it's totally empty." I chuckle nervously.

"So the spot is open?"

    My face burns as she stood there with a hand cupping her cheek and her arm around under her breast which were very impressive.

"I um you uh–" I clear my throat and she graces me again with her laughter.

"Its nice meeting you Mr. Swan."

"Please just call me Charlie, everyone does."

"Alright Charlie. I'll have to think of a nickname...how about Mine.~"

"Rylea!" She burst out laughing and I blush hard.

"Sorry Charlie, you're just very handsome." She waves her pretty hands.

"Handsome? Me?" I ask

"Yes, very." She confirms. "So handsome, would you like to join me for a neighborly dinner?"

"Dinner at yours?" I ask, very interested.

"Yes, I cooked unless you want me to bring you a plate and maybe another day?" She shrugs.

    Something was urging me to definitely go with this women. To not let her slip away and this strange attraction I had towards her.

"Just let me change out of my work clothes and I'll be over in about five." I nod quickly and she smiles back.

"See you in five, Charlie. I'll be waiting~" She wags her fingers before walking home but I watch her hips sway side to side.

    Perfectly plump behind and thick thighs. I groan softly before reluctantly closing the door only to freeze in place. Oh crap, what am I going to wear?!

Hip hip hooray! The first chapter is done. Now this story happens a bit after breaking dawn. Charlie does know about the wolves but not the vampires! Hopefully you enjoy the book ~🐦‍⬛💜🚔