13~🚔

~ I'm dancing with the devil with my high heels on ~

Rylea

    I was at my breaking point and it was only nine in the morning.

"CHARLIE! I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE! BELLA TOLD ME THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE YOU COULD BE!" Reneè was banging on my door and shouting.

    Charlie groans softly as he snuggled deeper in my chest, nipping the skin, drawing soft whimpers and whines from my lips.

"I wish she would leave already." He sighs as she start banging again.

"She won't be able to come in, protection incantations." I mumble, trying to keep in my moan as his fingers roll my nipple between them.

"Hmm." He hums and give my nipple a little pinch and tug making me whine louder.

"CHARLIE SWAN!" Reneè screams and I cry out as he squeeze my hold breast and rub my nipple harshly sending pain and pleasure shivers down my spine down below.

"Sorry baby." He whispers, gently licking my nipple.

   I watch him softly suck with him tongue rubbing my nipple. Once he pull off, he blows on it and I moan softly at the sensations.

"Did I heart you?" He ask, nuzzling into my chest as he wrap his arms around my waist.

"No but you made me horny~" I huff a little, running my fingers through his hair.

    He hums and close his eyes as we cuddle. The silence was nice and it was only us two enjoying one another. I start closing my eyes and hum a little song. Finally alone– A rock suddenly hit my window with a loud thump sound and cracks it.

"This fucking women!" Charlie growls, quickly getting up but being careful with me as he grab his robe I bought him.

   He pass me my fluffy dark purple and white robe, kissing my cheek as he proceed downstairs. I follow him at a slow but moderate pace. As I get closer, I hear him going off on her.

"LEAVE RENEÈ BEFORE I CALL PHIL! DONT YOU UNDERSTAND I AM WITH RYLEA AND ONLY RYLEA! I DONT CARE WHAT BELLA SAID! I DO NOT WANT YOU BACK! DIDN'T RYLEA SLAPPING YOU AND ME NOT GIVING TWO FUCKS NOT GIVE YOU A FUCKING HINT!" His face a bit red from yelling and anger.

    I bite my lip as I think about what he was talking about so let's rewind this shit

⏪️⏪️

"Don't call Rylea a bitch, Reneè." He tells the blue eyed women who stood at the door. "And she's  my women, so what are you doing here?"

    He was obviously irritated and disgusted. She throws me a glare of hatred but look at Charlie with puppy dog eyes.

"Bella said a women was mistreating her and that she heard you say you wanted to see me." She bat her eyelashes and lean forward, pullingher shirt down so her breast pop out more.

"Um no." He shifts uncomfortably and I frown, moving forward.

"What do you mean No?" She scoffs. "I'm back, Charlie."

"He doesn't want you back, what don't you realize?" I scoff back.

     She glares at me and double look at me. I could see her eyes shine with jealousy at my curvy body and thickness all in the right place. I'm fine as hell and I tell myself every morning when I wake up and every night I go to bed. [#PositiveAffrimation]

"I realize that a black wideload bitch is–" She crashes into the door with a scream.

"RYLEA!" Charlie shouts in surprise as I begin to lower my hand from slapping her. "Rylea?! Is your hand okay?" Charlie gently grab my hand.

"Charlie! She just hit me!" Reneè screeches and Charlie gives her a blank look before turning back to me.

    She blinks in shock while gapping like a fish. Charlie wraps his arms around my waist, snuggling into my neck.

"I wanna feeling your hands on me again Baby...kick this bktch out." He mumbles between the kisses on my neck and jaw.

"Sure babyboy, I'll just handle this and Mommy will handle you~" I purr in his ear, gently pulling the hairs on the back of his head, causing him to whimper and bite his lip.

    He don't even glance at Reneè before heading towards the kitchen. I step up to the pitiful women who flinches as I stare down at her.

"Leave." I order and she gives a weak glare as she grabs her things that fell when she went sideways.

    She open her mouth but one more look from makes her tuck her tail and rush out the door. I slam it shut, whispering another incantation so no one can enter unless my magic permits it. I lick my lips and sway my hips as Charlie grabs something out the freezer, flexing his muscles.

"Is that ice? Let's go play, babyboy~" I smile mischievously and Charlie nods with a small whimper as I walk up the stairs. "Coming?"

"Yes, Mommy~" He holds the ice tray tightly, rushing behind me and I giggle.

⏩️⏩️

"Breakfast is ready!" I call as I dry off my hands after washing them.

"That smells good. Looks like she's pretty useful after all." Reneè tries to step inside and Charlie blocks the way.

"What do you think you're doing?" Charlie hiss

"Im going to go eat! Im starving!" Reneè screeches.

"Well keep starving, Bitch." Dante shoves her to the side by her face and I bite my fist as my shoulders shake in laughter.

    Charlie high-five Dante and they head towards the table while Nicole stand there, staring.

"Of course. You're an idiotic, toxic, two faced bitch so no wonder your daughter is an airhead obessesive pick me Skank. It runs through the family." She states. "How...pitiful."

   We burst into laughter as she walks inside and close the door, locking it behind her. Nicole kisses my cheek as we sit down and enjoy breakfast with one another but the only thing in my head besie that shit was: I lost the fucking bet!
     I look at Charlie who was already staring at me with a shit eating grin while I groan. My lips twitch as I try to keep a displeased face but he obviously don't know what's in store for him.

"Caw! Can't make a whore into a housewife!" Loki lands on my shoulder.

"AMEN!"

Hey guys so I'm feeling a bit better after going to the hospital. I went to CVS with my aunt to get medicine and I passed out on her but I'm all better now!

Now that I'm back my little hellions, I'm about to smut this nigga out! Gobble up his kids then spit them in his mouth. He said slurp it up like spaghetti, thought he was a freak till he met me, ah! 💃🏾📢🥁

Hope you like the chapter!~🐦‍⬛💜🚔