7~🚔

~You look so sweet, a special treat~

3rd

    The two enemies gathered at the treaty line. Close but still at a respectable distance. Some shifter were in wolf form and some of the cold ones on high alert.

"We are here to discuss the new...human." Edward speaks first and his Mate scoff while holding her daughter in her arms.

"Yes she stumbled upon one of us shifting." Sam glares into the pack and the other Shifters look away.

"Something is not right about her, Edward can't read her thoughts, Jasper can not sense her emotions, and I can't see her future." A pixie girl step forward known as Alice.

"What?!" Jacob looks shocked.

"Shes also dating my father, which I think she should be eliminated! She's just too strange!" Bella hiss

"Carlisle?" Sam ask and everyone look at the vampire's leader.

"I have briefly met her after coming in after Charlie got hit with a thick branch chasing after a petty thief. I could not smell her, if I wasn't looking at her directly, I would have never known she was there." Carlisle face scrunch up.

"We've spotted her also but glimpses and it's like she completely disappear only nearly ten feet away." Jared states.

"Well she isn't a Vampire like us." Bella gestures to herself and the other Cold Ones.

"Well she isn't a Shifter like us." Jacob to himself and the other shifter.

"How about you ask the person you are talking about."

      Everyone turn their head to the women they were talking about with three cloaked figures behind them. Everyone takes a step back, extremely alert. Hisses and growls were the only sounds in the air.

"Then what are you, may I ask." Carlisle steps forward.

"Carlisle Cullen or used to be known as Carlisle Volturi. It's been a while since I last spoken to the Volturi~" The women purrs and Jacob lashes out only for his world to flipped and pushed as he smash into a tree.

"Jacob!" Multiple voice shout at the red wolf.

"I would suggest you to back off my big sis, Mutt." A soft but rouge voice states darkly from the person on her right side.

    The hood comes off to reveal a messy dreadhead chocolate skin boy with a bull ring nose piercing. He looked no older then sixteen and very slim but not scrawny.

"Dante, do not bully the poor dog~" The women places a hand on her cheek.

"But he was too close you, Big Sis Rylea." The boy grits before pulling out a handgun, making everyone flinch back. "A Mutt should be put down, an aggressive one as that."

"I think we should all calm down. Miss Rylea, the answer please?" Carlisle almost sound like he's begging.

"Oh yes, sorry." She says sarcastically. "Anyways I am a Witch, so are these two...well Dante is a Wic but still perfect~" She cooes at the boy, who's eyes soften for a split second but glare still focused on Jacob.

"Big Sis, this shit is boring." A blunt voice says as the left side person drop their cloak to reveal a girl with a ring nose piercing but she looked similar to Dante in face and size but more feminine and petite.

"Patience Nicole, you'll get to beat someone up soon." Rylea giggles

"That girl, as if." Roselia scoff but suddenly gets pushed back violently.