22~🚔

~"Kiss me, hold me, that feeling is holy"~

Rylea

    I sigh softly after rubbing my eyes from constantly looking at this book. Hands glide onto my shoulders and give them a gentle massage.

"Baby, you've been looking at that book for hours, I think you need a break." Charlie kisses my temple and I groan softly.

"I need to make sure nothing happens." I groan when he works out a knot.

"I know baby but you've been looking at the same thing over and over and have rewritten the same thing over and over." He picks up one of the many drawings.

"I just want to male sure everyone stay safe." I murmur and he quickly cups my cheeks, looking into my eyes.

"And we will be, because we have you Darling." He lean his head against mine.

    I sigh softly and close my eyes. I feel my magic humming around us like a little haply free child. Giddy and light. I feel Loki landing on my shoulder and the magic begins to swirl even happier. Every part of the bond was together and accepted. Charlie grunts and I open my eyes. He was already staring at me but his eyes seemed a lot lighter.

"What is this feeling?" He grabs me and I'm suddenly in his lap with his face buried in my neck.

"Its my magic." I nuzzle his hair and his grip tightens a little.

"Shouldn't I feel so....sensative?" He ask

"Yes. You're not a Wic so it's natural." I run my fingers up the nape of his neck and he shivers with a small groan.

"Rylea." He groans softly.

"Yes?" I ask, dragging the question a little as I grip his hair and tilt his head back.

   His cheeks and ears were red and I could see my magic through his eyes, swirling. It was almost an intoxicating feeling. Deadly to normal humans but perfectly fine to a Witch or Wic mate.

"Jesus Christ. You're so gorgous." He grunts and pull me taunt against his growing problem.

"Charlie."

"I can't help it, Darling. My body reacts to you and all of you." He shrugs and lay his face back in the crook of m neck, peppering kisses and nips. I hum softly as he massage my ass through my shorts.

"Rylea." Charlie calls and I hum, looking at him with lowered eyes.

"Charlie." I back up to dip my head down, our noses brushing together.

"Rylea." He says softly against my lips.

"Charlie." I smile and we looking into each other eyes before kissing.

   Our lips molded against one another perfectly. I feel his tongue gently swipe my bottom lip so I open my lips for his tongue to slide into my mouth, rubbing against my tongue. He groans as he swallow my whines as he takes dominance of the kiss, exploring every inch. He breaks the kiss and I try to catch my breath as he suddenly shifts and stand up. Wrapping my legs around his waist, he pecks my forehead.

"Loki. Can you keep the Twins away for a while?" Charlie ask as I feel Loki own magic starting to flare.

"Will you shoot me if I say no? I am a black bird?"

"LOKI!" I turn my head towards him and he looks at me in alarm. "No! Bad bird!"

    His eyes widen and he tries to apologize but I bury my face into the crook of Charlie neck, ignoring Loki.