❤️Love songs❤️

A rainy morning after you and Jordan got into a fight you start to miss him after watching him just walk out of the door. You try to text jordan but he blocked you. Then you go on insta and check his close friends and see that he posted a story saying

"Fuck you Y/N. I can't believe I loved a hoe. I'm done with this dumbass love shit I'm never posting a girl again fuck them court side baddies they ugly as fuck anyway."

You realize that you fucked up badly.

You try to dm him but he doesn't even look at it so your left with two things you could do, either A you give up and never talk to Jordan again or B you try your hardest to write a love song and get him back.

You start off with B to see if it works while writing down some lyrics you see that Jordan posted another story on his close friends

"Damn why tf do I kinda miss Y/N bro I can list a million things abt her that I love.
I wanna follow my heart but I don't think she even love me anymore."

You continue to write and start to make the beat, tinker with some bits, and start recording.

Finally you finish and send it to Jordan, you decide to post it for the public.

Within 5 minutes Jordan it's blowing up your phone

Jordy❤️❤️

"Y/N"

"Y/N please ik i was wrong and I fucked up"

"Y/N please answer I'll do anything I miss you so damn much your my whole life. I was wrong about all of that I'm sorry I started a argument over the dumbest shit I want you and only you no bitch can replace you. I love you. You are my everything Y/N I would give the world for you what ever you want I'll give. I'll even write a song about how much I love you just like you did. Y/N I want to be stuck with you forever."

He called you but you were busy when you hear knocks at your door you wonder who it was then you see Jordan

"Jordan? Did you mean all of that or you just sayin that to play with me?"

"No Y/N I love you. I want you to be my kids mother. I am so sorry for everything"

"I love you too Jordan"

You two make up and he takes you out to brunch ( you skipped breakfast for him🙄)at Yard House he knew it was you favorite place to go.

"Yes uh can I have a BLT please?"

"Really Jordan"

"Shush and watch me" he says with a smirk on his face. You know exactly what that smirk meant and just acted like you didn't.

"May I have a hamburger please? Thank you"

"Really Y/N"

he says mocking you

"Shut up or ima do you bad later" you say and he had the same smirk knowing exactly what he's doing

The food comes, he gobbles it down in 5 seconds. After you finish your food he asks if you want dessert, you answer with a simple no.