Chapter Four

How? How come he didn't notice the university he was entering it was of Asahi's one.
He wasn't scared not even a bit that he would tell his mother, all he knows that the university is not safe for Asahi.

"Please... Promise me you won't tell this to my mom! I don't want her to be worried about me!"

"Huhh! He never want anyone to worried about him!" Thought Doyoung.

He just ignored Asahi and kept on waiting for Yedam and his friends to show up so that they can leave from here. He thought of taking Asahi along with him.

"Okay but why are we taking him along with us? Asked Junghwan

Doyoung did not know, he just wanted to tag him along, he just don't want him alone there, after what he saw. After he got to know how horribly Asahi got bullied there. It's not safe for him, that's all he know.

He ignored all his friends questions and just kept quiet. Asahi also didn't spoke to anyone, but when anyone ask him casual questions he did reply them with politeness.

They reach to Yedam's apartment, went inside and relief a sigh as if they worked alot all the time but it wasn't even noon yet, just 10:30 am.

"Dude, tell me one thing, You were saying that you will go to his university and do this and that, you will turn all his friends against him, but you didn't do anything like that?" Said or more like a taunt by San, Yedam glared at him, Junghwan and Hyunsuk surpress their laugh.

"To tell you the very truth, I too was afraid after going there and seeing his friends. Man, he's way too dangerous. That's why I neither talked to him much nor provoked him because it was for our good. I don't want you guys in trouble you know..?" Yedam said rubbing San's knee and he just nod.

"It wasn't fun you know..!!Better than this, I would have been in my college, at least I would have shared my time with my girlfriend." San said laying down on Yedam's couch.

"Yeahh your girlfriend..!" Yedam roll his eyes.

"I asked you to sit, can't you hear?" Doyoung demandly speak making Asahi flinch.

"Is he traumatized already?"
Doyoung thought.

Asahi sat on the edge of bed awkwardly while Doyoung get the first aid kit for applying some on Asahi's little scratches.
Doyoung sat beside him and apply it on Asahi's face and wrist. He didn't flinch because it didn't hurt that much, it's just a little scratches anyway.

"You... You also have one on your cheeks.." Asahi said pointing on his cheek when he was about to get up.

"It didn't hurt!" Doyoung said putting the kit on its place.

"So was mine... But you still help me..." Asahi thought.

"How long has this been going on with you? Since when has that Kevin boy been bothering you? Why didn't you ever tell anyone? As far as I know you don't hide anything from your mother."
Doyoung finally speak as the awkwardness was eating him so he thought to ask him.

"Since I start the university.." Asahi answer but never dare to look up at Doyoung.

"2 years?.."
Asahi nod a little, doyoung doesn't know why? But he was feeling the burning sensation from inside. He was so much angry on Kevin, he wanna kill him with his bare hands.

"You have to pay for this bastard!!!" Doyoung's thought.

Time skip at 4 PM