Chapter Seven

Everyone is so busy in their own stuffs like decorating their works shops, bringing stuffs and even helping some other groups as well.

Music festival is in like four days. It mades every student tired of everything, they had to study, plan on their work shop and it's even worse for those, whose performing.

And that's what Doyoung and all his friends are feeling, tiredness from their practice and dark circles from their mid night studies.

They do this every year and also felt joy of doing this, though it's hectic but that's what they gonna remember once they are adult.

It's gonna be memorable.

"Hey I bought some snacks for you'll! Come let's take a break." Jeongwoo said entering the practice room along with Mashiho grabbing some drinks.

"Thanks dude! I needed this." Junghwan said but hug Jeongwoo tightly making him off guarded and his friends chuckled.

"Yah you mean by snacks or him?" Yedam teased and Jeongwoo blushed when Junghwan back off.

"Both." Junghwan replied ripping his chips and munching on them.

"Where's Asahi, Mashiho?" He asked him taking a can of cold coffee.

"He's busy in work shop.. can't take his time out to even meet us." Mashiho told him.

"Oh yeah what about your workshop guys? How's it going?" Hyunsuk asked

"It's going well... We are already experienced as we did this last time as well... So we were kinda quick to set up." Mashiho said.

"But Asahi is busy finding some good bakers this time.. we got none. The last year we had, he moved on from here! So it's kinda hard to find one this time." Mashiho added.

"Oh I hope you guys will find one soon!" Junghwan said.

That's when the conversation goes end, Doyoung got out of the room and no body stopped him as everyone in the room, where he will go. And to whom he will go.

From far away, He saw Asahi in huge play ground calling someone but lookes like the person isn't picking up his calls, that's why he looked so stressed. Walking back and forth infront of his small, cute and vintage café. 

Doyoung started walking towards him but stopped suddenly when he saw, Kevin came and talking to him, Asahi seems uneasy and never, Doyoung creased his eyebrows but understand nothing.

"Is Kevin again bullying him?" He mumbled to himself and start to walk towards them, but then kevin went away.

"Oh Doyoung?" Asahi looked like he got caught in something bad.

"Asahi... Are you okay? What did he said?" Doyoung straightly asked.

Asahi looked away, avoiding eye contact "nothing much... he just- he just a- asked me.. for ideas for his workshop..!" Asahi stuttered nervously as he is lying.

Doyoung furrowed his eyebrows on him, not convinced "Are you sure? Doesn't seemed like that."

"Ahh what are you saying?... It's nothing.. I swear..." Asahi tried again and Doyoung thought to let it a side.

"Fine than! What are you doing? Have you find any Baker for you shop?"

"Uhh not yet... I'm still finding it's so hard..." Asahi said and Doyoung sat on empty chair, pulling another for Asahi to sat on infront of him.

"Don't worry! I can help you with that."

"Oh no no I really don't need it! You are already so tired and I don't want to trouble you more!" Asahi said