Chapter Eight

Asahi was depressed for sure. What he used to be, is buried away now. He is not today what he used to be.

Always locked up in his room, never showing up making his parents worried about him, if they forced him to eat then he takes a little bites but then pushes them away.

Skiping schools, not talking to his friends, even never let them in when they came to meet him. Always locked in his room. Has grown dark circles under his eyes, pale skin, chapped lips, messy hair and has grown even more bony.

On the other hand Doyoung has become more rude and arrogant he used. He talked to on one. He lost his mind, he's alway silent.

He joined his classes everyday, ate his meals, joined gym, alway complete his routine everyday.
But with aggression and being grumpy all day. He do that all, being all alone. He talked to no one, he avoid all his friends, they had no choice but to let him be.
But all his friend made sure he's fine.

They all have the same root.
Kevin.

That day Kevin tried forced Asahi, out of no where he suddenly started to have wet dreams of Asahi and then his mind was always on Asahi.

At least once in his life he need to taste Asahi.

But that was the biggest mistake ever, he never get what he wanted. Doyoung didn't let him.

Doyoung punched him so many times what his nose end up broke, he got fracture in his nose and even got in weird shape.

That wasn't enough for Doyoung though. He told everything to his dad, they were boiling in anger as well but with his power mister Kim suspened Kevin from the university.
And that's how everyone got to know how Asahi harrassed.

It breaks everyone heart and it wasn't forgivable.

Misses Kim, doyoung's mother enter Hamada's house and went straight to Asahi's room when saw no one.

She lowly knocked on the door but got no response, so she again knocked but little loud this time. Still no response. Again she knocked for like three times and door opened slowly, she entered the room and saw Asahi sitting on the bed, head hung low.

She sigh and went to sit beside him, she put her hand on his shoulder and squeeze a little.

She was here to let Asahi know he wasn't alone. She was here to motivate Asahi.
So seeing the fragile boy infront of her, she really wanna broke down. She again gather her courage, sigh and sit straight.

"Asahi..." She called him but he kept his stare on the floor.

"Asahi... I know what you are going through is not easy at all... Harrassing is a very bad sin... And trust me you're not alone in this. Every human being has gone through this thing dear, it does not matter whether the person is a boy or a girl, old or a young child, all they care about thier relief,... Thier satisfaction. And Asahi, what you are doing now is not right, locking yourself in your room, not talking to anyone, this is not the solution. The solution is that you come out of here, face others, bad intentions have beenfall them, not yours. It's not your fault, it's all Kevin's fault, he is a bad person, it was his bad intentions or vision that made you fall.. You have no fault in this." She said last sentence in a very soft tone when she saw his eyes tearing up and even dropping some on his hands, that were resting on his thigh.

She again squeezed his shoulder to gave him comfort "Asahi dear... You're not doing any right to your self. This is not what you deserve. Fight for yourself. Fight with yourself to get out of this four walls. Asahi I have faith on you. I send Doyoung here so that he could be cheerful and happy just like you, but... Everything changed... And I'm sure that you will get yourself back."

Asahi slowly looked up to Dahye and her heart literally broked into pieces seeing the boy's faces, he was broken for sure. He was scared and his face tell everything. Eyes all red and full of thick tears.

She scoot closer to him and hugged him from aside, him resting his head on the shoulder, he sobbed and patted on his back, as she also teared up.

Dahye walked in the dark room, where all windows are closed, with curtains hiding any kind sunshine ray to go inside the room.

"Doyoung...?" She called him, and he switched on the lamp which was beside his bed.

"Mom?.. what are you doing here?" Doyoung asked sitting straight as he was trying to take a nap.

"I am here to see you my baby." She said in a cheerful voice and switched on the tubelightes of the room, to see the whole room and properly gaze his son.

"How have you been?" She asked sitting beside him.

"Fine! How about you? And dad?"

She smiled sweetly and caressed his cheeks softly.

"Come back home Doyoung-ah, we missed you alot."

Doyoung pressed his lips, and smiled but that looked kinda forced

"Mom.. I would love to you know.... But I'm scared of living Asahi alone.." 

"But Doyoung... You know he's way more scared of you... He told me the way you were punching that guy, made him scared of you..."

"What? Really? But- I was just- I-.... I was so angry that time, how am I suppose to be calm when he was literally dragging Asahi in his car to rape him--" Doyoung quickly shut his mouth and looked away.

"See... How embarrassing it is to even say! And Asahi is literally going through it.  Tumne uski kya madad Kari h, How did you help him? It's been so many months that you haven't talked to him yet. That's not what I expected from you, you guys used to be great friends.. what happened now?..."

"He hide it from me mom! He never let me know he was getting bullied or harrassed by that bastard. He broke my trust mom." Doyoung said getting angry again and she sigh.

"Ah Doyoung-ah... You still don't understand? He is the same, he will do anything for his loved one but will not let them have even a glimpse of what he is going through, he will smile for all of us to quench his pain, he will be happy in the happiness of all of us. That boy has never lived for his self. And despite being so young, you still have complaints from him? This is not done Doyoung. This is not fair."

Doyoung looked down feeling the worst, her intention was to cheer his son up not to made him feel guilty, but he needs to know he was going in a wrong direction. It's not the time of complaints, it is time to cheered the fragile boy next door of Doyoung's.

Doyoung looked up to her with tears in his eyes, and smiled weakly.

"Thanks mom! I really appreciate that you came and made me understand the situation... I am such a bad friend... I'm so sorry mom... I'm so sorry..." He kept on repeating while hiding his face in his palms, crying that made his mother to embrace him in the hug tightly.

"It's okay my dear... Not everything has to be right. All it need just some time and everything will be fine. Just like it used to be."

◉‿◉