Chapter Five

Okay... But why? Why the university? There's alot of friends of his, plus in mid term...... his dad has already gave the application to leave to his principal of the university.

"I know it's not fair.. Even after knowing everything, your father punished you..! But this is also good for you...?!.." Asahi tried to make a conversation carefully yet he doesn't even know himself what's so good in this for Doyoung.

"What's good huh?? I am worried about my studies. I was expelled from there midway! How am I suppose to cope up with everything? He doesn't even think about me...!?" Doyoung was frustrated. And Asahi felt very bad for him.

"I know... I can help you with that...!" Asahi look at doyoung who was stuffing his clothes in the bag in a bad manner, which made all his clothes to creases alot and it shows how mad he was.
Doyoung ignored Asahi's words and kept on packing his stuff so that he can move in Asahi's house.

Yes, he will study in his university and live in his house from now on.

His dad force him to move in Asahi's house, and Asahi's uni as well, his mom trying to make him understand but he didn't listen to anyone.

"Now this is the only way, to distance our son from us so that he will realise our importance." Dong said to his wife.

Okay.... It wasn't that hard how he think...! But one thing is bothering him that he's not getting irritated by the boy he hated for no reasons. It was just his kind soul and personality that always try to make everyone comfortable and happy.

He wonder how Asahi feel so happy inside helping others but not getting anything in return.

"I can't believe dude... I mean dudes.. like why? How you'll make your parents to even agree on that?? It must be hard right?" Doyoung and Asahi was in cafeteria with Yedam and his all friends.

Yes Yedam, San, Hyunsuk amd Junghwan, doyoung's friends also get admission in the uni where Asahi and Doyoung study, it was a biggest surprise to Doyoung and he felt so relaxed knowing they all are together again.

"It was easy to be honest! You know I'm their only child and they have to do what I ask them to do!" San said shrugging, making everyone chuckle on him.

"Whatever I don't really care, but you tell---" San was cut off when someone accidently spill some juice on him, he got up angrily but got shut up when he get instant apology by a cute boy infront of him.

"Yahh San...are you okay..?" Hyunsuk asked as he saw how San was staring at the guy who was still apologizing.

"Ahh yeah I'm okay...! By the way what's your name?" San asked sitting and acting all cool again, making his friends roll their eyes on him.

"Ah my name is Wooyoung... I'm Asahi's friend."

Doyoung look at Asahi and Asahi nod, while pat a empty seat beside him.

"Where's other woo?" Asahi asked.

"They are on their way.. ah they are here!" Wooyoung said while signalling his friends to the table.

"Waohh we are equal now we five and you five haha" Junghwan said excited.

"Hmm you never tell me Asahi you have lots of friends..." Doyoung said munching on his foods.

"Because you never asked me..." Asahi thoughts.

But in reality he never said something and just smile.

"Guys why don't you introduce yourself to us?!" Yedam said while staring on a one boy that caught his attention.

"My name is Yoshi, and I'm from Japan." Yoshi speak giving a heart attack to Yedam with his angelic voice and features.

"My name is Mashiho, I'm also from Japan." Giving the cutes smile to Hyunsuk, who he catch staring at him.

"And I'm Park Jeongwoo." He said while bumping his fist to Junghwan who was sitting infront of him, and getting along with him.

"And you already know me..! Haha!!" Wooyoung said while San laugh a little loud to make Yedam and Hyunsuk look at him weirdly.

"He's done for sure." Hyunsuk and Yedam share that look to each other.

Doyoung's group show the arrogant, outgoing and gives off energetic vibes while Asahi's one give warm, calm and friendly vibes.

"By the way music festival is coming soon what do you guys think?" Wooyoung asked.

"What? What do we have to think about it?" Hyunsuk asked back.

"We mean about workshop?.. What shop will you held in the festival?" Asahi specify.

"Ohhh about that..? We are not really sure!.." Hyunsuk said glancing at his friends.

"But what about you guys?" Yedam asked to Asahi's friends.

"Oh We will set up the same shop which we did last year, people liked it very much. They give feedbacks that they want it next year as well... It was of sweets one." Mashiho explain.

"Cool...." Hyunsuk said.

"In our uni we used held a performance." Yedam said which make Yoshi to look up for the first time.

"What? Waohh you guys can sing?!" Yoshi was so curious about it, Yedam chuckle a bit and nod.

"Yeah we are like a band we can do anything... Like I can sing and write, Hyunsuk can produce and direct, Junghwan can play drums and guiter while Doyoung can play piano and violin. I don't mean to brag or something but yeah we are cool and perfect! Hahaha" Yedam said while Asahi and his friends find them so cool and attractive.

It's not like they cannot sing they just find it very hard as From writing the songs to producing and directing their self, they doesn't even know how to play any instrument. Was it a shame?

"Waohh you guys are so cool...!" Wooyoung and Jeongwoo said it on the se time that made San and Junghwan chuckle on them.

"Why don't you'll try performing this time?" Doyoung suggest and Asahi's friend look down as if they are not confident enough.

"At least you guys can give it a try...?" Junghwan also try convincing

"It's okay if you don't want to try it...? But think about it... Okay?! We would love to help you all." Doyoung said and held Asahi's hand under the table that was resting on his thigh, Asahi's heart beaten fast and was surprise, Doyoung himself was surprised and quickly remove his hand, and there it goes again awkwardness between them.

"What the fuck I just did? Okay to assure him.. but what's with holding hands?" Doyoung mentally curse at himself.

^_________^