Resilient Hearts - Triple H

YN's heart felt heavy as she walked down the backstage corridor of WWE Bad Blood. It had been a month since her painful breakup with Hunter Hearst Helmsley, better known as Triple H, and the wounds were still fresh. The memories of their time together lingered in her mind, making it difficult to move on.

As she turned the corner, her heart skipped a beat. There he was, Hunter, laughing and chatting with Stephanie McMahon. YN's breath caught in her throat as she watched them together, a pang of hurt shooting through her chest. "Look's like he's moved on," she thought to herself, her voice tinged with bitterness.

Unable to tear her eyes away, YN felt a lump forming in her throat. She had hoped that maybe, just maybe, he would still be hurting as much as she was. But seeing him so casually with someone else shattered that illusion. The realization hit her like a tidal wave, and she turned on her heel, desperately trying to hold back tears that threatened to spill.

Just as YN was about to rush away, she heard familiar voices behind her. Turning, she saw Lita and the Hardy Boyz, Matt and Jeff, approaching her with concerned expressions. They had witnessed the heartbreaking scene unfold as well. Lita, her fiery red hair a stark contrast to her empathetic eyes, placed a gentle hand on YN's shoulder.

"Hey, are you okay?" Lita asked softly, her voice full of genuine concern. YN tried to speak, but her voice cracked, and she simply shook her head. Matt and Jeff exchanged sympathetic glances, understanding the pain she was going through.

YN managed to find her voice, her words shaky but sincere. "I just... I didn't expect to see him with someone else so soon. It hurts."

Lita gave her a reassuring squeeze. "I know it hurts, YN. But remember, you're strong. And you have friends who care about you and will support you through this."

As the tears finally started to fall, YN leaned into the comforting embrace of her friends. They stood there, a united front against the pain, reminding her that she wasn't alone. The Hardy Boyz exchanged a silent nod, their way of telling her that they had her back.

In that moment, YN realized that even though her heart was broken, she had people who cared about her. With Lita, Matt, and Jeff by her side, she knew she could find the strength to heal and move forward.

With a heavy heart, YN wiped away her tears and took a deep, shaky breath. Her match against Trish Stratus was up next, and she couldn't afford to let her emotions get the best of her. She knew that Hunter was standing ringside, his presence a constant reminder of what they once had. But she was determined to prove to herself and everyone watching that she could still give her all in the ring.

As YN's entrance music hit, she stepped out onto the ramp, the cheers of the crowd providing a small boost of encouragement. She tried her best to block out the sight of Hunter, to focus solely on the task at hand. The spotlight was on her, and she wasn't about to let anything distract her from delivering a memorable performance.

As she slid into the ring to face Trish, YN's heart raced. The adrenaline of the moment helped to momentarily push aside her thoughts of Hunter, allowing her to lock eyes with her opponent. The bell rang, and the match began.

YN and Trish exchanged a series of holds and moves, each woman displaying their impressive athleticism and determination. The crowd roared in approval, their cheers a reminder that YN had a whole arena of supporters behind her. For a few moments, she was able to lose herself in the physicality of the match, the pain in her body serving as a welcome distraction from the ache in her heart.

But as the match continued, YN's gaze involuntarily drifted towards Hunter. He was still standing there, his presence impossible to ignore. Every time she caught a glimpse of him, her focus wavered, allowing Trish to gain the upper hand. YN fought hard, but the distraction proved too much to overcome.

In the final moments of the match, Trish seized the opportunity and executed a devastating move that left YN pinned to the mat. The referee's hand slapped the canvas for the third time, signaling the end of the match. YN's heart sank as the realization set in—she had lost.

As her music played once again, YN lay on the mat, her chest heaving with exhaustion and frustration. She knew that her inability to fully concentrate had cost her the match. Slowly, she pushed herself to her feet, her disappointment weighing heavily on her shoulders.

As YN exited the ring, she couldn't bring herself to look in Hunter's direction. She felt a mix of anger and sadness—anger at herself for allowing her emotions to get the best of her, and sadness at the sight of him with Stephanie. She made her way back up the ramp, the cheers of the crowd now more subdued, but still supportive.

Lita and the Hardy Boyz were waiting for her at the top of the ramp, their expressions sympathetic yet encouraging. YN managed a small smile, grateful for their unwavering support. She might have lost the match, but she hadn't lost the people who cared about her. And as she walked backstage, she made a silent promise to herself—to use this experience as motivation to come back stronger, both in and out of the ring.

As YN headed backstage, her steps heavy with disappointment, she could sense someone following her. She didn't need to turn around to know who it was—Hunter. Just as she was about to enter her locker room, he caught up with her, his hand gently touching her arm to stop her.

"YN, wait," Hunter's voice was soft yet urgent, his eyes searching her face for any sign that she might be willing to listen.

She hesitated, torn between wanting to avoid him and feeling a strange mix of curiosity and resentment. With a sigh, she turned to face him, crossing her arms defensively. "What do you want, Hunter?"

He looked at her, his gaze sincere and regretful. "I wanted to talk. Can we please just... have a conversation?"

YN's heart wavered. She knew she should keep her guard up, but there was a part of her that yearned to hear what he had to say. She nodded slowly, signaling her reluctant agreement. "Fine. Talk."

Hunter took a deep breath, his expression pained. "YN, I know I hurt you. And I'm truly sorry for that. I never meant for things to end the way they did."

Her eyes narrowed, her defenses rising again. "But they did end, Hunter. You moved on pretty quickly."

He winced, his own frustration evident. "Stephanie and I, it's complicated. It's not what it seems."

YN shook her head, feeling a mix of anger and sadness resurface. "Doesn't matter. It's none of my business now."

"It is your business, YN. Because what we had, what we still have, it's not something I can just forget," Hunter's voice was earnest, his eyes pleading with her to understand.

She scoffed, a bitter laugh escaping her lips. "Oh, so now you decide to care? After everything?"

He took a step closer, his voice lowering as he spoke. "I cared then, YN. I care now. But I messed up, and I regret it every day."

YN's gaze wavered, her anger conflicting with the lingering feelings she still had for him. "You can't just undo the past, Hunter."

He nodded, his expression somber. "I know. But I want you to know that I never stopped caring about you. And if there's any chance you could forgive me..."

YN looked away, her emotions in turmoil. She couldn't deny the impact Hunter had on her life, the love they had shared. But the hurt was still fresh, and she needed time to heal. "I don't know, Hunter. Right now, all I need is space."

He nodded again, his disappointment evident but respectful. "I understand. Just... think about it, okay?"

YN gave a small nod, her gaze softening slightly. As Hunter turned to walk away, she found herself watching him go, her heart heavy with conflicted emotions. She closed the door to her locker room, leaning against it and taking a deep breath. The conversation had reopened wounds she had tried to ignore, but it had also given her a glimmer of hope. As she settled into her thoughts, she knew that no matter what, her journey towards healing was just beginning.