Reflections - Matt Riddle

The sun was setting, casting a warm golden hue over the backyard where YN and I sat. We had decided to take a break from our busy schedules and enjoy some quality sibling time. I leaned back on the porch steps, my hands behind me for support, while YN sat cross-legged beside me, her gaze fixed on the horizon.

After a few moments of comfortable silence, YN turned her head to look at me, her curious eyes catching mine. "Hey, Matt, what are you thinking about?"

I let out a contented sigh, the peace of the moment washing over me. "Not much, sis. Just enjoying the view and the fact that we get to chill like this."

She smiled, her expression reflecting her own sense of contentment. "Yeah, it's nice. We don't get moments like this often with our crazy WWE schedules."

I nodded in agreement. "True. But when we do, it's always worth it."

We both fell silent again, soaking in the tranquility of the evening. The world seemed to slow down for a while, and I couldn't help but appreciate the bond I had with my sister. YN had always been there for me, through thick and thin, and I knew I could count on her no matter what.

YN's voice broke the silence once more, her tone thoughtful. "You know, Matt, I'm really proud of everything you've accomplished in WWE. You've worked hard for it."

I turned to look at her, my heart warmed by her words. "Thanks, YNN. It means a lot coming from you. But it's not just me; we're a team, always have been."

She grinned, a mischievous glint in her eye. "Yeah, even when we were kids wrestling in the backyard."

I laughed, the memories flooding back. "Those were some epic battles. Mom was not too happy about it, though."

YN chuckled. "Yeah, she was always worried we'd hurt ourselves. But look at us now, living our dream in WWE."

As the last rays of sunlight dipped below the horizon, I felt a deep sense of gratitude for the moment, for my sister, and for the journey we had undertaken together. YN's question had sparked a meaningful conversation, a reminder of the special bond that existed between us.

I leaned over and gave her a one-armed hug, squeezing her affectionately. "I'm lucky to have you as my sister, YNN."

She returned the hug, her voice filled with warmth. "And I'm lucky to have you as my brother, Matt."

We sat there, two siblings sharing a moment of quiet connection, appreciating the simple joys of life and the unbreakable bond that held us together through all the twists and turns of our WWE journey.