Doubting the Spotlight - Roman Reigns

After a grueling day, I found YN slumped over on the couch, her eyes focused on nothing in particular. The light that usually sparkled in her eyes was absent. 

 "Hey," I began, settling down next to her. She lifted her gaze to meet mine, a small smile playing on her lips. "What's going on, YNN?" 

 She shrugged, her eyes darting away from mine. "I don't know, Roman. I just... I can't seem to get things right in the ring anymore." 

 I reached out, gently brushing a loose strand of hair from her face. "You're one of the best performers I know. Everyone has off days, YNN."

She looked at me, her eyes filled with doubt. "But what if it's not just an off day? What if I'm losing it?" 

 I took her hand in mine, giving it a reassuring squeeze. "Listen to me, YN YLN. You are stronger than you think, more talented than you believe. This is just a phase, and like every other challenge, you'll conquer it." 

 "But..."

 I cut her off, my grip on her hand tightening. "No buts. You need to believe in yourself as much as I believe in you. You're not alone in this, YNN. I'm here, with you, every step of the way."

 A moment of silence passed between us before YN nodded, her shoulders relaxing slightly. "Thanks, Roman. That... that means a lot." 

 I leaned in, pressing a soft kiss to her forehead. "That's what love is, YNN. Being there for each other, through thick and thin." 

 YN looked at me, her eyes glistening. She took a deep breath. "I guess I've just been feeling... overwhelmed. Not just by the wrestling, but by everything." 

 I nodded, understanding her struggle. "This life can be tough, YNN. The travel, the pressure, the fans... it's a lot to handle. But remember, we're in this together." 

 She leaned into me, her head resting against my shoulder. "I don't know what I'd do without you, Roman." 

 I wrapped an arm around her, pulling her closer. "You don't have to find out. I'm not going anywhere." 

 She let out a soft laugh, the first genuine one I'd heard in a while. "Promise?" 

 "Promise," I confirmed, pressing another kiss to her forehead. "Now, how about we turn on some Netflix, order in, and just relax tonight? I think we could both use a break."

 YN sighed in contentment, nestling further into my side. "That sounds perfect, Roman. Thank you." As I reached for the remote, her hand on mine stilled me. "I love you, Roman," she confessed softly.

 I turned to meet her gaze, my heart swelling at her words. "I love you too, YNN." I reassured her, our fingers interweaving. Relaxed, we settled into the quiet of our home, ready to face whatever the next day would bring, together.