Birthday Surprise - Daniel Bryan

The bright lights of the WWE arena illuminated the excitement in the air as RAW kicked off for the evening. Among the crowd, YN sat front row, her heart racing with anticipation. It had been a while since she'd seen her brother Daniel Bryan (Bryan Danielson) in person. Their busy schedules had kept them apart, but tonight was a special occasion - Bryan's birthday.

Brie Bella, Bryan's wife, had orchestrated a surprise visit. YN had been contacted secretly and invited to RAW, the perfect gift for Bryan. She adjusted her seat behind Corey Graves and Michael Cole, trying to remain inconspicuous while she eagerly awaited the moment.

During the commercial break, Corey turned around with a knowing grin. He and YN were good friends, and he was in on the surprise. "You're early," he whispered with a wink.

YN chuckled softly, excitement evident in her eyes. "I couldn't wait any longer."

As the show resumed, the energy in the arena intensified. Bryan's music hit, and the crowd erupted into cheers. YN's heart raced as she watched her brother make his entrance, his fiery passion captivating the audience. Bryan's smile was infectious as he interacted with the fans, his gaze sweeping over the crowd. Brie coming down the ramp alongside her husband.

Then, as if sensing her presence, Bryan's eyes locked onto YN. A moment of recognition passed between them, and YN's heart skipped a beat. She had missed him more than she realized. Without hesitation, Bryan left the ramp and his wife behind, running toward the barricade where she sat.

Corey turned around again, a knowing grin on his face as he watched the scene unfold. The WWE Universe buzzed with curiosity as Bryan reached the barricade, and YN felt her excitement reach its peak.

Bryan's signature grin spread across his face as he reached out and pulled YN into a tight embrace. "YNN! You're here!"

Tears welled up slightly in YN's eyes as she hugged her brother tightly, the joy of their reunion overwhelming her. "Happy birthday, Bryan!"

Bryan held her at arm's length, his gaze filled with a mixture of surprise and happiness. "You're the best surprise ever!"

As the WWE Universe cheered around them, Brie turned to Corey as she walked up to the trio, who was still grinning like a mischievous accomplice. "Thanks for helping with this, Corey."

Corey chuckled and shrugged. "Anytime. To be honest, I wanted to see her just as much as her brother."

With Bryan's help and Corey's guidance, YN was lifted over the barricade, finding herself on the other side with her brother. The crowd's cheers reached a new level as Bryan and YN shared a heartfelt moment.

"You're actually here," Bryan said in disbelief, his arm draped around her shoulders.

YN grinned. "Couldn't resist. Missed you too much."

As the show continued, Bryan introduced YN to some of his fellow wrestlers backstage, their camaraderie palpable. The night was filled with laughter, stories, and the kind of connection that only siblings could share.

As RAW came to a close, Bryan pulled YN into another hug. "Best birthday surprise ever."

YN chuckled. "Just promise we won't let it be so long until the next time we see each other."

Bryan nodded, a determined look in his eyes. "Definitely."

Brie let out a small giggle then said, "Yeah, don't make me pull anymore strings just so we can see your face."

The siblings laughed along with Brie at her comment.