Serine Moments - Drew McIntyre

The long day on the road had finally come to an end, and the familiar sight of home was a welcoming relief. I stepped through the front door, my body aching from the rigors of WWE travel and the physicality of the ring. All I wanted was some peace and quiet.

As I entered the living room, I found YN, my younger sister, curled up on the couch. Her favorite blanket was wrapped snugly around her, and the soft glow of the television bathed her in a gentle light. She was fast asleep, her chest rising and falling in a steady rhythm.

Seeing her like this brought a warmth to my heart. YN had always been a source of strength and resilience, both in the ring and in life. But in moments like these, when she was so peaceful and vulnerable, I was reminded that she was still my little sister, someone I needed to protect and care for.

I approached the couch, careful not to wake her. Her long, dark hair spilled over the armrest, and I reached out to gently tuck a loose strand behind her ear. She stirred slightly but didn't wake.

A soft smile tugged at my lips as I watched her sleep. The world of WWE was demanding, and it took a toll on all of us. YN, with her fiery spirit, often pushed herself to the limit. It was moments like these, when she allowed herself to rest, that I cherished the most.

I sat down in the chair nearby, content to simply watch over her. The television played in the background, the familiar sounds of wrestling commentary providing a soothing backdrop to the quiet of the room. In that moment, I realized that there was nowhere else I'd rather be than right here, with my little sister, safe and sound.

As I sat there, I couldn't help but reflect on the bond that YN and I shared. We had grown up together, chasing our dreams of WWE superstardom. We had faced the challenges and triumphs of the wrestling world side by side, and I was grateful for every moment we had spent together.

As YN slept, I made a silent promise to always be there for her, to protect her and support her, just as she had done for me countless times. She was not just my sister; she was my partner in the journey of life, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

With that thought in my heart, I settled in to keep watch over her, knowing that in the morning, we would both face another day in the world of WWE, stronger together as always.