CHAPTER 6 - SNOW IN SUMMER

WORDS BETWEEN - - MEANS THOUGHTS

POV - HASEGAWA LANGA

As I used my hands to push me forward, I heard everyone in the crowd laughing but I didn't care.

"ARE YOU JOKING!?" "I TOLD YOU!" I heard Reki and the couple yell out. When I was finally able to move, I stood up.

But of course I was wobbling. "Are you kidding me!?" "Take this seriously!"

I didn't mind the yelling as I stared at the board under my feet. "It's different, yet similar at the same time..."

Staring up ahead, my vision kept switching from the rocky place to a snow covered mountain.

Out of muscle memory, I went into a stance that I usually would go into like I was skateboarding. I was able to skate faster and more stable.

I was so concentrated that I didn't hear what people were saying.

Turning corner after corner, I was able to catch up to Shadow. "When the hell...!" Swiftly, I moved past him and went ahead.

When I saw the next turn, I used a snowboarding turn since I knew I was about to crash with how fast I was going but I ran into another problem, I forgot this isn't a snowboard and this thing has tires on them.

I closed my eyes and grabbed the front of my shirt. -This really does feel the same. I really want to tell (F/N)-sensei about this.-

My vision continued to flicker. I started to gain speed, jumping over rocks, turning corners, doing flips, avoiding falling rocks until I caught up.

POV - (L/N) (F/N)

I stared at the screen as I felt Joe letting go of my shoulder and walking away with 2 women.

It made my stomach churn but I didn't care right now. As the race continued, I was in awe of Langa-kun. -It feels similar, doesn't it?- I remembered how it felt when I tried 'his' skateboard.

I heard Cherry call out for me. "I'm going first. Want to ride along?" Tearing my glaze from the screen, I looked at him.

"Yeah, can Reki tag along?" "Yeah sure." Reki-kun sat behind Cherry while I held on to the back of his motorcycle or Carla and skateboarded while watching the race on my phone.

I wasn't able to hear anything Cherry and Reki was talking about, worried and amazed by my light blue haired student.

I watched as Shadow and Langa-kun made it to the factory with the former taking the lead.

I watched as Langa-kun looked around before he took the route that I used when I returned to 'S'.

He slid down one of the bars and fell onto another one and skated down.

I held my breath. I quickly tucked my phone away when Cherry stopped driving.

Looking up, I saw Shadow throwing fireworks at Langa-kun as he made it to the end of the ramp.

"LANGA-KUN, WATCH IT!" "LOOK OUT, LANGA!" We all watched as he floated right over the fireworks. It was like a scene out of a movie.

Those very fireworks looked like they were snow falling from the sky. "Amazing..."

When Langa-kun stopped right at the end line, I watched as Reki-kun stormed up to Langa-kun, looking mad?

When the redhead grabbed the latter's collar, I made my way towards the 2 when...

"Langa, you're freaking awesome!" I smiled and felt like I could breathe again.

After Reki-kun let go of Langa-kun's collar, he turned to me as I approached him.

"(F- No, Mona Lisa..." I smiled at the boy from under my mask. "You did well, Langa-kun."

Staring at my eyes, the boy continued. "It felt so similar." I nodded, understanding what he was trying to say.

"I know, it was exactly how I felt when I 1st tried skateboarding." Staring at my 2 students, I smiled.

"Now that this is over, let's get you home, don't want your parents to be too worried." The boys nodded and followed me as I walked away. I threw my hand up and waved.

"I'll see you later, Cherry, Joe." Taking out my phone, I texted my chauffeur to pick us up. When the chauffeur showed up, I let the boys enter 1st.

"Tell him your address and he'll take you home." The boys looked at me with wide eyes.

"Sensei, you're rich!" I shook my head. "It's not much." I saw their jaws drop.

After dropping Langa-kun off, the car was empty as it was now my turn to head home. I shivered as I thought back to the race. "I have a feeling 'he' was watching."

The next day, school was normal. During lunch, I glanced outside my window to see Langa-kun and Reki skateboarding near the streets.

I smiled before turning back to the tests I needed to mark.

When I was almost done, I heard commotion outside the window so I got up and looked out.

It was Reki-kun and Langa-kun still skateboarding but on school grounds this time with the gym teacher chasing them.

"You better not get caught!" "Hurry up, transfer student!" "He's gotta catch you!" It seems like Reki was teaching Langa-kun how to properly skate.

When there was a turn, I saw Langa-kun ready to turn it like Reki but he ran right into the wall.

I winced. "Yikes." I quickly ran to the infirmary and grabbed a bag of ice and a few bandaids and went to look for Langa-kun and Reki-kun.

I found them on the roof. "I get you're trying to help but teaching him at school isn't the brightest, Reki-kun."

Langa-kun had no scratches but I gave him the ice pack to put on his red nose.

After school, I felt the need to go outside so I quickly changed into a yellow sundress with white sneakers and cardigan (or anything you would like) and headed out.

When I passed the skatepark, I saw Reki-kun and Langa-kun practicing there.

Though, it looked like Langa-kun was getting more injured than learning. I headed towards the nearest convenience store and bought a first aid kit along with some drinks.

Arriving back at the skatepark, I called out. "Reki-kun! Langa-kun! Come here and take a break!"

They looked at me with a smile. "Sensei!" Sitting down beside me, I handed out the drinks I got and started to patch Langa-kun up.

"Langa-kun was a snowboarder for a long time so it would take some time for him to adjust to skateboarding.

His foot placement and the size of the board, Langa-kun used to how he positioned it when snowboarding."

Reki-kun and Langa-kun nodded their heads in understanding. I smiled as I stood up. "It takes time so don't worry and don't rush."

Looking at the time, I turned back to the boys. "You should head home, it's almost dinner time." I waved at the boys before leaving.

POV - KYAN REKI

"(F/N)-sensei is the best!" I smiled. "Yeah, she is." I saw Langa smile a little. When I finished my coke, before I threw it out, I saw some writing on it.

"Call or text this number when you want me to help you train." I glanced at the number right underneath.

Turning to Langa, I grinned at him. "I just got (F/N)-sensei's number! We're gonna be trained with a legend of the 'S' world!"

I could help but get so excited! I mean, this is my idol we would be trained by.