CHAPTER 16 - BEACH

WORDS BETWEEN -  - MEANS THOUGHTS

3rd POV - AUTHOR

Putting the final luggages in the limo, (F/N) opened the door and sat down beside her father. "Tell me, do I really need to tag along, father?" 

The man looked over at his daughter. "Of course. Not only is this old man getting lonely, I feel like you deserve a mini vacation! And there's hot springs and spas for you!"

The younger female smiled. "Alright, alright. And father, you're not that old. You can be mistaken as my older brother!" 

The man stared at his daughter with tears in his eyes. "Woah, there's nothing to cry about." (D/N) hugged (F/N).

"You don't know how much I missed you when you were gone, my princess!" (F/N) sighed but hugged her father back. 

"Yeah, I missed you too, father." After the older (L/N)'s mini breakdown, they arrived at the port. "We're here, (D/N)-san, (F/N)-san."

Getting out and loading their luggages on the cruise, the (L/N)s made their way to their cabin. 

After a little nap, (D/N) dragged his daughter around the cruise to look around. Near the deck, there was a bar. "Do you want anything to drink?" (F/N) thought about it.

"Something not alcoholic so maybe a pina colada?" "Alright, look around the deck! I'll be right back." 

(F/N) nodded. Walking towards the railing, she looked at the waters. "Woah." The female smiled. "I'm glad father brought me along." "So the gang's all here, minus mom?"

(F/N) turned around, hearing a familiar voice. "Hm? Kojiro? Kaoru? Reki? Langa? Miya? Shadow?" Everyone was surprised. 

"(F/N)!?" "Mom!?" The said female smiled and made her way closer to the group when her eye spots the girls in Joe's arm.

POV - (L/N) (F/N)

Something in me stirred as my eyes narrowed at the girls. -Wait, calm down, (F/N). It's not like the both of you are dating. He just said he would wait for me.- 

"What are you doing here, mom?" Miya ran behind me and jumped on my back.

I quickly placed my hands under his knees, keeping him up. "I'm here with my father. What about you all?" "Vacation." Joe winked at me. 

"Business." "Hot springs." "Babysitting." "Tagging along." "Your parents really allowed you guys to go?"

I asked the younger kids, more like my kids. "And poor Hiromi, stuck with babysitting. Don't worry, I can help take care of the kids." "But you're with your father, (F/N)." I waved my hands.

"He's here on business and wanted me to tag along for the hot springs and spas." "Off topic but you look pretty." 

I smiled and gave the gang a little twirl. I was wearing a cream-colored sundress with a white cardigan tied above my shoulders with white sandals and purse.

"Thank you, Langa." "Why could you just say that to the girl!?" I raised my eyebrow at Reki. "I-it's nothing, mom!"

I could only imagine what he was trying to cover. "(F/N)! I got your drink!" I turned over to my father. "Over here!" Father turned around and saw everyone.

"Oh? Kojiro? Kaoru? Who are the others?" Cherry and Joe smiled. "Hey, (D/N). It's been a while." "How are you (D/N)?" 

My father smiled. "It has been a while, Kaoru and I'm doing fine." I smiled and walked toward my father.

"Father, this is Higa Hiromi, a friend of mine and this is Kyan Reki, Hasegawa Langa, and..." I gestured to the boy on my back. 

"Chinen Miya, they are..." "Her kids!" "Kids!?" Father shot me a surprised look. "And you didn't tell me I'm a grandfather!?" I sweatdropped.