Itachi's child

Itachi's pov.
I was on my way home to see my family. I hadn't told them I had found someone who wasn't part of the clan before I wanted to marry. I felt bad about leaving her alone in her house outside of Konaha but it was to dangerous for anyone to know about us or the baby we would soon be having. i was unsure about being this young and soon to have a child but i would love them as mush as i loved their mother.

~1 1/2 years later~

I had just finished my mission. my family was dead and all that was left was Sasuke, myself and my daughter Kyoko. i was splattered in blood still when i got to the house of my child and i could hear her crying. i walk into the house looking around quickly for her and find her outside the bedroom. i walk into the bedroom to see the woman i love in bed with another man. "did you not hear our child crying?" i ask in a cold tone.

they jump apart before looking at me. "Itachi this isn't what it looks like." she says but i put them both under a genjutsu before killing them. i leave the room before stopping by my still crying child. "Kyoko when your older you will understand what happened." i say as i pick her up. her crying stops and she looks at me with her eyes that match mine. she will be a great Uchiha someday and i hope to see her grow up. i pack up her things before we leave for our new home with the Akatsuki.

~5 1/2 years later~

Kyoko's pov.

I wake up to someone laying in bed by me. "Kyoko i'm home." dad says as he pulls me closer to him. "you didn't get hurt did you?" i ask as i wiggle in his hold trying to get comfortable once again. he laughs then gives a small sigh. "not at all Kyoko. i'm sorry i woke you up. in the morning i'll teach you a new jutsu." dad says before kissing my head and falling asleep. i fall back asleep feeling safe now that my dad was home.

i was woken up by cold water and look up at dad who was also  woken up like that. Kisame was standing there with a bucket and giving us his creepy shark like smile."Pain-sama wants to see you Itachi. i'll stay here with her." Kisame says. i shrink back from him. i may have grown up with these s-class criminals but they still scared me. i was a pretty brave 6 1/2 year old if you asked me. dad gives Kisame a death glare before looking at me when i sneezed.  dad picks me up before walking to the bathroom and starting the shower for me. "i don't want you to get sick. take a shower and i will leave out clean cloths for you." dad says before kissing the top of my head and leaving.

i get into the shower and when i was done get out to find my favorite ninja cloths were out. i change into my red skirt and black top with my black sandals before pulling my black hair into a ponytail. i walk back into our room but dad wasn't there meaning he must have gone to see Pain-sama. i start to clean up but stop when  i feel a powerful chakra walk up behind me. "Kyoko, Pain-san wants to see you." Konan says. i turn to look at her before nodding and following her to where Pain was.  once  in his office i see  dad frowning but he gives me a sad smile. "Kyoko i want to send you on a mission." Pain says which makes dad scowl at him.

"What kind of mission Pain-sama?" i ask. he smiles at me then motions for me to come closer . i walk over to him and he puts a hand on my head. "i want you to go to school and keep an eye on someone for me." Pain says. i smile a little then look at dad. "dad i get to go to school?" i ask. "yes you will go to school." dad says before sighing a little.  i look at Pain. "your going to have to  use a genjutsu on your eyes so you don't look like an Uchiha and change your last name." Pain says. i nod mu head waiting to see what else will happen.

an hour later i am walking with dad to Konoha. "Kyoko keep an eye on your uncle for  and don't use your sharinga if it can be helped." dad says. "yes dad. i'm going to  miss you." i say before hugging him.  he laughs then stops next to the gate. " this is as fare as i can go. stay safe ." dad says before hugging me and leaving me. i walk throw the gate and i am stopped by two men. "where are your parents little one?" one of them asks. i start to cry like i was told to. "they were killed by s-class criminals." i cry and they give me sad looks. a silver haired man walks past but stops when he sees me.

"i'll take her to the Hokage." he says. the other two nod and i follow him to a big office. a old man looks at me then the silver haired man. "who is this Kakashi?" he asks. "My name is Kyoko Utada. my parents were killed by s-class criminals and i want to become a ninja." i say before bowing. the old man looks thoughtful then nods. "we can send you to the academy. Kakashi put her in Iruka's class. now who should she live with?" he says. i frown a little as they talk. "can i stay with someone in my class?" i ask making them both stop talking. "Sasuke Uchiha. he would do." the old man says. they both nod then i am lead to the school.

Kakashi knocks on the door and a man with a scare across his nose comes out. "what's wrong Kakashi?" he asks before looking at me. "this is Kyoko Utada she will be in your class from now on. also tell Sasuke she will be living with him." Kakashi says before walking away. "i'm Iruka. let's introduce you to your class." he says. i follow him and the class goes quiet when they see me. "class this is Kyoko. she will be joining our class. does anyone have any questions?" Iruka says. a few hands go up and they are mostly boys.

"do you have a boyfriend?" someone asks. i sigh then look up at them. 'really your asking me a 6 and 1/2 year old that? what are you people like 12 or 13?' i think to myself. "no i don't" i say, "how old are you?" a girl with blond hair asks. i look at her tan smirk like dad does. "i'm 6 and 1/2. it's nice to meet all of you." i say. there is a gasp throw the class then Iruka gets them to quiet down. "Kyoko why don't you sit by Naruto."  Iruka says. i nod then look around to see a blond who was giving me a smile. i walk up to him before pointing at his seat. "would you mind trading me places?" i ask in a sweet voice. he jumps up and moves letting me sit by the window. at lunch time i stay in my seat and watch as Iruka talks to a boy who looks a lot like dad. he turns to scowl at me then leafes looking mad.