Chapter 11

Kakashi's pov.

it had been a few days since the third's funeral. Pakkun had told me all about what Kyoko told the others. i was shocked that she had killed someone at the age of 4. i was going to meet Sasuke and Kyoko at a stand that sold sweets. i wanted to ask Kyoko some questions about what happened, like about her past that she had been hiding from us. as they walk over Kyoko looks behind me and she has a shocked look on her face before it was gone in a second before she looks up at Sasuke. "i don't feel good." Kyoko say before running away from us. i was a little shocked to hear her say that. Asuma and Kurenai leave me alone with Sasuke to deal with the problem that we had. "Kyoko has been acting off all day." Sasuke says. i sigh as i look away from him. "i have to go take care of something." i say leaving a stunned Sasuke behind me.

Kurenai was tied up in a genjutsu that Itachi cast and Asuma was fighting with someone. "girl come over here." Itachi says as he looks over at the woods. Kyoko walks out shaking a little like she was sacred. "Kyoko." i yelp as i get between Itachi and my student. "she's one of them right?" Kisame asks as he looks over at Itachi who nods a little. "you can't have her." i say but there was a small giggle behind me making me look over at Kyoko who was rubbing her eyes. "i'm not helpless sensei." she says as she walks forward a little before stopping by Asuma and myself. Itachi's eyes hadn't left Kyoko seance she had walked out of the woods. "Kyoko what are you doing here?" Asuma asks as he moves a little to get Kyoko behind him but  Itachi moves a little so he still had eyes on her. "i was taking a walk and hide when i say those two." Kyoko says before looking up at me worry in her eyes. i start to talk with them and Itachi tells Kisame not to get in to a fight with me. Itachi finally looks away from Kyoko and over at me. she would be safe behind Asuma. "what are you looking for? what is it?" i ask and Itachi looks over his shoulder quickly. "the fouth's legacy and for Kyoko." Itachi says. i tense up a little when he says that.

"why Kyoko?" Kurenai asks as she looks up at him. Itachi tilts his head before shaking it. we start fighting again and i have the others close their eyes so i was the only one hit with this genjutsu, tsukuyomi. "no stop, don't hurt him." Kyoko screams. i couldn't move to stop her but there was splashing before i didn't hear anything else. when i was released Kyoko was in Itachi's arms and she struggled a little. "please stop hurting him, just stop hurting my sensei i'll do anything please." Kyoko cried. Itachi looks down at her. "stop moving now." he says in a harsh tone and Kyoko lays limp in his arms but i knew she was fine because of the tears that were falling into the water under her. "Kyoko!" i yell making Kurenai and Asuma stiffen next to me. the moment i mention the Akatsuki Itachi orders Kisame to take me and kill the other two. good thing Guy showed up to save us. everything fades into black.

Kyoko's pov.

i was only doing as dad told me, act like i was getting kidnapped so i could come back to the village one day. dad gently squeezes me closer to his body as the fighting goes on. he promised me that he wouldn't hurt anyone when he came to get me, but now Kakashi-sensei was passed out because of dad using Tsukuyomi on him. "Kisame we're going. we have what we need from here for now. we don't need to start a war." dad says before he takes off with me in his arms. we stop on the way to pick up my bag that i had hidden before before i "got caught" by them. "nice to see you again Kyoko." Kisame says as dad shifts me in his arms so i was hanging on his back. "nice to see you to Kisame." i mumble before gently hitting dad's head. "you promised no one would get hurt." i scold lightly and he chuckles a little. "i'm sorry i broke that promise, Kakashi wouldn't let me take you if i hadn't, i went easy on him because of how well he took care of my little girl." dad says. "where are we going?" i ask a little confused. "to get your friend." Kisame says and i frown a little. "sweetheart take a nap." dad says and i lay my head on his shoulder before taking a deep breath. it was nice to be with my dad again and i fall into a dreamless sleep.