Author Note

MissinMin here, please read bc this is super important.

I needed to talk to you guys because it affects both authors, and the progression of the story, but I at least wanted to get that last chapter out first before I spoke about this. It's by luck we'd had that already written.

It's in regards to PolariTae, but I feel strange talking about their health when it's not mine to discuss (mental or otherwise) So I'll try to be vague while still doing my best to explain.

I can however, say that my own mental health has yet to recover from what's been going on and I’m kind of just drifting in my dissociation and have been drowning myself in FFXIV or reading while worrying to death. PolariTae is the sweetest, kindest, cinnamon roll that you could possibly meet and I couldn’t imagine a world without them in it.

Just wanted you to know why there’s going to be a current hiatus instead of vanishing for a bit. At least until PolariTae's back and we're both in a better headspace.

Take care of yourselves, truly 💜 We deeply appreciate all the support you've given the series. And please show kindness wherever you can, you never know what someone is going through.

I look forward to seeing you all again in the next chapter update. Until then, 

Borahae ARMY