Chapter 10 The Nether portal (The brightport arc)

???'s POV
As I walked closer the woman was trembling in fear but still stood her ground.

"For the last time I won't tell you anything about Lady Irene!" The woman called out as I pushed her and she fell over.

"My sources say that you know much more about the Matron's power, so you will tell about it or else." I said menacingly as I grabbed her and walked towards the balcony and lifted her by the throat.

"Now do you feel like telling me?" I asked her fear now filled in her eyes.

"Okay look I don't really now that much about Irene's power I mean I have researched that she has performed miracles and has the ability to heal but that's about it I swear I don't know anything about the power your looking for!" She exclaimed fearfully as I sighed heavily.

"Such a shame that you utterly useless." I said as I let go.

"No wait!" She said as she fell and I heard a thud on the ground and left the tower.

"I'm sorry sir I didn't know." Ivan said.

"Oh stop with all the fancy titles." I said

"My apologies Zane it won't happen again." Ivan replied

"It better not cause if it does you won't be alive to see or feel my rage." I said walking away.

~Play opening~

~After opening~
~Aphmau's POV~
As the werewolves stopped attacking us and explained how Kiki had visited their tribe because she was cursed by man who gave her a amulet filled with lunar energy.

"Wait so let me guess this straight Kiki was cursed with this amulet that was filled with wolf's blood and resulted in her having a werewolf baby?" I asked reviewing everything I had found out.

"Yes she was horribly sick due to the amulet's power however we don't know anything about the stranger who obtained the amulet, he may have stolen it due to only werewolves having that kind of amulet. However one thing that Kiki had told us was that he was from the kingdom of O'Kasis and was related to the royal family." The wolf said as I was shocked.

"O'kasis as in the city-state and of the biggest villages in the Ru'an region?" Jacob asked the wolves nodded.

"Well I mean I have heard of different types of cursed amulets but I haven't heard anything about a cursed amulet that produces a wolf child." Laurence said.

"There pretty common in most wolf tribes but they rarely ever use them." Balto stated

"I only read at least one or two books about those type of amulets in lycanthropy however there's little information about them all I know is that sometimes it can cause the carrier to die since the amulet holds very strong lunar energy and werewolf blood." Jacob explained.

"Yes so anyways as I was saying she bought a little yarn doll with her so that way we have a way to recognize her scent and she told us that if she sends someone to us like a friend or family member that she would give a doll to them so we know not to hurt them." The wolf said.

"Well back to the subject so not only do you guys know Kiki but Lowell is the Alpha's son." I said

"Yes he is the son of Bodolf, he was captured by a hunter a few weeks ago so we're glad he came home safely." The wolf said as all of a sudden another wolf came in which must've been Bodolf.