To my Readers💜

𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝑅𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈,

I'm grateful that you gave this story a try. What became something for me turned into something I could share with you. I don't want to make this long b/c I'm not a great talker but I truly mean what I said.

I apologize to those who might have wanted a longer story; I do want to explore characters and let my ideas run but continuing an idea is very hard for me if the plots are small and have long chapters. If you would like to write a book about this and expand I would love to see your ideas/read them (with the following credits of course). I'm starting to focus on TangxReader but I'm having some art block and chapters will be heavily delayed. I appreciate your patience and your time reading this book.

My goal for myself is to have less art block and after finishing my 1 on 1 Lego Monkie Kid character books I can go onto other fandoms. I also want to socialize with you guys more in the comments b/c you guys have very interesting and funny comments. I'm embarrassed to say but I do struggle using the comment function sometimes b/c I focus more on my writing and word counts than reading your wonderful comments. Since the book finished, I got to catch up on all the comments and cherish every one of them.

Did I tell you I was grateful for you guys picking up this book? If not I'll remind you and if I did. I'll still repeat it. My last message to you guys will be "What kind of characters/fandom would you like to see?" It may take a while depending on what fandoms and characters it is and see if I can get into it. Going back to thank you for reading this book. Thanks for your time and I'll see you in my next book or books! :]

Weird,
Author 💜