Chapter 12: A New Beginning

It was a hot sunny day and everyone was outside playing on the beach. Monkey King invited Mk's Gang and Demon Bull King's family to a beach party. They had tons of fun until Monkey King started to soak in some sun. As he was relaxing he noticed an uninvited monkey present near him. When he noticed it was Macaque, he went along and started a new friendship with him. They changed the subject of their previous conversation since it was about the crazy event that just happened (after season four).

"So, I heard from MK you guys met each other again outside the city."

"So? What about it?"

"What I heard was it was all dangerous. Meeting another demon can be extremely dangerous." Macaque thought about what Wukong said but he didn't think of you as a demon more like a dense bird.

"Are you just going to lecture me?" Macaque scoffed at his sentence.

"No. I was going to ask a question. Serious one if that's alright." Macaque started to sweat a little after hearing this.

"What is it?"

"Were..."

"They..."

"Hot?"

.
.
.

"WHAT?! You mean after all this build up that's the question?!"

"Hey, I'm just asking." Wukong started to pout a little after Macaque yelling.

"No. They weren't hot. They were actually adorably dense..." Macaque started to mumble at that last part.

While Macaque and Wukong were arguing against each other again. The youth started playing in the water, Tang went to the bathroom, and Sandy went Boating for a while. Pigsy was making food and the Princess Iron Fan and Bull King went for a little walk. Seagulls started to swarm the food. Without Tang's special duty to protect the food, the food was now easy to access. Pigsy had trouble managing the food being taken away while cooking until a small raven came to the rescue. The small raven went against 3 big seagulls and the raven started to squawk and peck at them. This only lasted for a few seconds until the 2 of the seagulls started bullying the small raven. The other seagull was about to take more food until a hand came to scare the seagulls away. It was Tang who came back just in time. The seagulls started to fly away and the little raven tried to fly away but had trouble lifting off. The small raven tried to fly away again until a purple portal spawned under it. Next thing the raven knew, it was in the grasp of Macaque's hand. It started to flap its wings and tried squawking.

"Ew, Macaque get rid of it! It might have bird flu. It's just a bird leave it alone." Wukong started to complain about the tiny raven and ruining his moment of sunlight.

"Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you little birdie. Just let me take a look, please. Also, shut up Wukong." The bird quiet down and let Macaque look at the bird if it was okay.

"When did you become so caring?"

"When did you become my mom? This bird has a little injured wing. Do we have first aid kit?" Bird started to squawk quietly after stretching the wing too much.

"I have no clue how you know about this. Are you taking a medical class or something?"

"Wukong, seriously."

"Yeah, ask Pigsy." Macaque started walking towards Pigsy but suffered in the heat walking through the sun.

"So, weird..." Monkey King tried to say it quietly.

"I heard that!"

"Whatever dude!"

When Macaque was heading over to the table full of food, he noticed Mk and his friends started to sit for food. Macaque was hesitant to approach but kept thinking about the bird's sake. Macaque put on his "cool voice that doesn't care about people's feelings" voice and spoke to Pigsy for the first time other than saving the world.