Chapter 15 How Magical Girls are Saved

We're back in Sydney once again. Our journey here was a lot more peaceful than the last one. I honestly feel a relief wash over me being here. Getting away from all that family drama caused by something I didn't even do. Anyway, now that we're here, Isabella has already spotted another uwasa familiar so we're following it to find the Uwasa. It's taken us all day so we've had to rotate who's following it. Right now, Isabella and Chloe are following it while Mia and I are sitting in a fast food place having dinner. Or at least trying to if Mia will ever pick something.

"How many calories do you think this has?" She asks. Oh my god, who cares! I feel like I'm going to rip my cheeks out of my face.

"I don't know. Probably not enough for you." I reply.

"Huh! And what's that supposed to mean!" She glared at me.

"Bro, it means pick something! Nothing is healthy for you anyway."

"Don't call me bro. I'm not your bro." She points a finger below my chin.

"Fine then, sistar." Mia pokes my chin and I start laughing, causing her to laugh as well. I eventually calm down and force her to turn around. "Just pick something. Go with a cheeseburger or something."

"Fine, fine." She waves me off. She picks a small cheeseburger meal with water as the drink. Can't say I blame her, I'm not a big fan of soft drinks either but I doubt she picked it just because she doesn't like the fizziness.

We wait for our food in front of the counter until it's ready, pick it up and find a seat. It's almost six o'clock at night right now so there's hardly anyone here. We're just after peak hour traffic and just before the evening rush hour, according to personal experiences around these parts. We sit at a booth at the side of the restaurant and start digging in.

"I heard your parents are coming to Sydney pretty soon," Mia says.

"Yeah, they'll be here in a week." I nod.

"Are they cool? They sound pretty cool." She asks. I just shrug.

"I guess they're like any other parents. I don't know."

"They seem cool to me," Mia says. As we finish our drinks, I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pull it out and see one text from Isabella.

"Found the Uwasa bring food" I look up and see Mia pulling her head away from her phone as well. She nods at me and I nod back before standing up and going to the ordering machine.

"Do you reckon this is healthy enough?" Here we go again.

It took us a while but we were finally able to agree that the food didn't matter as long as we get it to Isabella and Chloe and fight the uwasa in a timely manner. We land from a building rooftop in front of Chloe, Isabella and Kyubey.

"Ah, there you are. Where were you?" Chloe says.

"Not far. Someone can't decide what food she wants." Mia rolls her eyes.

"It's you who doesn't-!" I try to argue, pointing a finger at her but Isabella shushes me.

"It doesn't matter just give us food." Isabella reaches out with both hands, greedily. We give Chloe and Isabella their food and they munch down on it quickly before getting back into business mode.

"Follow me." Isabella waves her hand towards her. The three of us follow her with Kyubey leading the way to a nearby park. We walk along a path until we come across a small fountain. "Have you girls all got a coin?" Chloe and Mia nods their heads while I shake mine. Mia sees this and grabs my wrist, turns my palm up and smacks her fist into my hand. When she moves her fist off my palm, a silver fifty-cent coin remains. I look over at Mia who has her arms crossed and is pretending to pout.