Chapter 170: The Fragmentor of Chaos (5)

Vishukel pushed the sweet potato croquettes aside, hands trembling.

'Oh, I'd love to kill him! I very much. Would love. To kill. This annoying bastard!'

If he didn't scream his heart out, Vishukel would explode.

"Bouvard."

"Yes?"

"Please go outside for ten minutes."

"Why?"

"Just... Please. I beg you."

"Uh-huh... Alright, I will. Oh, because there's no milk!"

"AAAAAAAARGH!"

Crash!

Vishukel destroyed the wooden table and screamed. Bouvard frantically scrambled outside. Even then, he tried to pick up and spare some of the croquettes that fell on the floor.

'Wow, Bouvard Gaston. Considering that he's a human made of chaos, he's definitely a special hunk of meat... Hehe.'

Even Yona had to sigh in disbelief as she watched the series of events from the window.

Vishukel went down to the basement and screamed as if he were in an asylum.

"AAAAAAH! ARGH! PLEASE! DIE!"

As the roars continued to echo in the basement, Yona watched and smiled.

"Phew."

Vishukel returned to the first floor after calming down, then rearranged his hair.

Bouvard reentered with only one croquette left in his hand. He awkwardly glanced at Vishukel before cramming the snack into his mouth.

Chew, chew.

Even watching this pitiful sight, Vishukel didn't react.

"Are you alright?"

"...Let us continue our previous conversation, Bouvard."

The conversation that had been interrupted by Jin's unexpected arrival.

"Oh, yes."

"The leader officially wants to end all alliances with the Zipfel Clan."

Vishukel started with important information.

Yona put her ear closer to the window. Normally, she would keep a distance. Approaching an 8-star knight was hard even for her. Despite this, Vishukel's senses were weakened due to him enhancing his patience beyond the boundaries of human capability just to tolerate Bouvard's bullshit.

"Ahhh, please tell them that was a great decision. The Zipfels are much worse and more evil than Jin Runcandel. Using the Demon God's Orb and breaking it... We should've ended it from the start!"

"...It's not the best situation. In order to execute our big plans, we needed their support. Whenever you craft artifacts, the quality of your ingredients won't be as luxurious."

"Wait! There was that problem! But Sir Vishukel, it's fragmenting, not crafting. They are two completely different disciplines. And they aren't 'artifacts', but 'pieces'. Pieces of art. How many times do I have to explain this?"

"Yeah, fragmen... Piece..."

Vishukel barely contained his contempt and hatred.

"How big is the difference in quality for the ingredients?"

"We will never get any remains of deceased gods. As for the remains of old civilizations, we won't get half of what we used to get."

"Ha?!"